Habbo Retro Index Design, brutal honest opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Dear DevBest,
I have been coding an index for Habrow, an upcoming Habbo Retro. I would like some brutal 100% honest opinions on this design. Thank you. :)
P.S, roast my mate.
Screenshot_3.png

babalicous

Jul 13, 2013
I really like the design mate, looks really effective, even better that you coded from scratch!

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I really like this design, simple and unique.
I'd make the online box 1 line height and keep the number on the same line, or add a shadow so it doesn't look so flat white.
Similarly the footer box is too plain, I'd add a similar ~5px grey border around it like you've done for the upper content.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I'd make the online box 1 line height and keep the number on the same line, or add a shadow so it doesn't look so flat white.
Similarly the footer box is too plain, I'd add a similar ~5px grey border around it like you've done for the upper content.
thanks for the feedback man, will change this up.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
I think the idea and layout is nice, and it's unique.

For an honest opinion - I do think it's a bit plain, and the login box has a lot of excess space. I would make the border around it a darker blue, and space out the elements more or reduce the size of the box. Also as mentioned, not sure what's going on with the footer, doesn't really stick to the same style as the rest.

Looks good though, keep it up and I'm sure you'll improve a lot! The design and ideas as a whole are very nice and it works well together.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014

For an honest opinion - I do think it's a bit plain, and the login box has a lot of excess space. I would make the border around it a darker blue, and space out the elements more or reduce the size of the box. Also as mentioned, not sure what's going on with the footer, doesn't really stick to the same style as the rest.

Looks good though, keep it up and I'm sure you'll improve a lot! The design and ideas as a whole are very nice and it works well together.
Thanks for the feedback!

The font choice that you've used for the text, ubuntu is quite nice.

Hows this?
u2aufRE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread