Recruiting Habbo Retro Developer Serious Inquires Only Please.

vinci

Sep 11, 2014
Hey, My name is Chris I used to own a few hotels years ago, you can look into my post history, or look up my hotels by the name of roamhotel, storm-hotel, hobbas.
I'm not an expert by any means, but know my ins and outs, I eventually took a break from hotels, and ventured into other servers, and somehow landed back into the habbo retro community.
Here is some information of what I'm looking for, and anything else you may be curious about.

I'm looking for a developer for a habbo retro, who has experience, and isn't just someone who knows how to set up a server, and cant troubleshoot any errors.
Emulator, Cms can be discussed, but ultimately is your choice.
I will be purchase VPS/Webhosts/Domains/SSL Certificates/Reverse Proxies/ anything that will be needed.
You will be paid, unless you decide to volunteer.
Payments will be you receiving 50% of all donations, upgrades, involving the habbo retro.
I personally run my own forum community, and you will receive staff on the beforementioned forum.
We can discuss more information about the hotel, through skype or private message, or if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Other:
I'm back into habbo retro's as my forum community, which I started up two weeks ago, already have 3000+ posts.
Voted on having a habbo retro, as a way to communicate with each other through a game.
I personally think it's a great idea as the hotel can benefit the forum and vise versa.

As the developer you will have 100% freedom and I trust your decision making, to benefit the hotel, I will personally be running the forum side/web side of things,
you will be running the retro. You will receive staff on the forum as-well, and vise versa.
I don't expect you to be on 24/7 as theirs a thing called real life. I'm not some strict guy, asking you to be on 24/7.
I'm just looking for a developer, who can be active in-game, and take care of the hotel side of things.

If you're looking to scam, or become a huge retro with 1k+ users within a month don't even bother posting or contacting me.
I prefer you have a bitcoin wallet, so that I can send donations through BTC as it's the main resource I use to collect upgrades, as their is no
possibility of chargebacks.

You can post, or private message me.
Here's a somewhat of an application layout you can add things if you'd like.
Timezone:
About how active will you be online:
Coding Languages you know:

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Seems good to be true, but I got my own hotel which I'll probably make 50% profit along with my mate :)

Other than that good luck finding someone, just make sure you get to know them well. My partner & I lost a vps due to someone being a wanka thinking they're so cool.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Experience: I have 6 years of experience with retros, and working with them. I have also owned several retros my largest reaching only 150+ (It was a Malaysian hotel) despite me only speaking English. I also worked with all hotel types, however I prefer r63a due to the stability spite versus it's r63b competitors (Azure, Etc)
Timezone: Central Time (Chicago)
About how active will you be online: I'm usually active around the clock, minus the time I'm at school (9-4 Central)
Coding Languages you know: HTML, CSS, and PHP - also looking into Java
Last edited:

vinci

Sep 11, 2014
Seems good to be true, but I got my own hotel which I'll probably make 50% profit along with my mate :)

Other than that good luck finding someone, just make sure you get to know them well. My partner & I lost a vps due to someone being a wanka thinking they're so cool.
Yeah definitely, will look to make sure anyone who is interested, has some type of trusted history, that I can look into, I'm not here to waste time.

Experience: I have 6 years of experience with retros, and working with them. I have also owned several retros my largest reaching only 150+ (It was a Malaysian hotel) despite me only speaking English. I also worked with all hotel types, however I prefer r63a due to the stability spite versus it's r63b competitors (Azure, Etc)
Timezone: Central Time (Chicago)
About how active will you be online: I'm usually active around the clock, minus the time I'm at school (9-4 Central)
Coding Languages you know: HTML, CSS, and PHP - also looking into Java

I'll contact you, I personally like R63a as-well, don't like the newer hotels, and features.
Can I ask you, would you be able to troubleshoot errors, if things come up?

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Experience: I have many experience with the knowledge of habbo retros.I've been in the game for about 5-7 years.I've been an developer for about 2 or 3 years.My choice of the best habbo retro is r63b.I say that because it has a nice stability, not that hard to figure out and etc. I've been working on Plus Emulator for the longest. Which I think Plus is the best r63b emulator in my opinion.
Timezone:EST,
About how active will you be online: 5-7 hours a day.
Coding Languages you know:I know html, php, css, and working on c#

MrWonanother

Jul 16, 2015
Hey I'm not a developer per-say I have experience with CMS's EMU's and the likes my expertise lies with administration, news events and duties within the hotel, I own a number of useful domains that are catchy and could be of some use as well as a VPS I'd be willing to offer up as a dev server.

I'm 23, Work from home full time so I'm around pretty much all the time.

If you want to know more PM me your skype.

Look forward to hearing from you

Oct 17, 2015
Experience: I have 5 years of experience with retros. I have also owned a hotel which had to 100+ players
Timezone: London (GMT)
About how active will you be online: I'm usually active all day apart from school days (8-4 GMT)
Coding Languages you know: HTML, CSS, and PHP

Users who are viewing this thread