[Habbo] Preventing DDoS attacks!

CosmoTrigger

Dec 30, 2012
oh yea, check your config.php in the emulator you use. should be something like 3000, 3001 by default. you might want to change that but yea use that port.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Nice tutorial, but CloudFlare does 0.01% of it's work so it's pretty useless in my opinion. Is IzServ really effective?

If you are to use that on client then I can still get your IP through resolving your CloudFlare ("CloudFlare Resolver"). Since you are only going to cover up your IP and ports for emulator then I'm pretty sure that the only thing IzServ does is it creates a tunnel between the user, protection then to the direct server.

And, since we're talking about "prevent" and not "100% protection" then I think I shall settle with D-Guardian? Free of charge.

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
Nice tutorial, but CloudFlare does 0.01% of it's work so it's pretty useless in my opinion. Is IzServ really effective?

If you are to use that on client then I can still get your IP through resolving your CloudFlare ("CloudFlare Resolver"). Since you are only going to cover up your IP and ports for emulator then I'm pretty sure that the only thing IzServ does is it creates a tunnel between the user, protection then to the direct server.

And, since we're talking about "prevent" and not "100% protection" then I think I shall settle with D-Guardian? Free of charge.

That is why you change your DNS records on cloudflare and the reply on the resolver would be "no dns record found".
Most hotels know how to do this, just nooby hotels enable cloudflare and this it secures them..

Users who are viewing this thread