Habbo ~ Numerous positions needed

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Not to mention I am on your Join.Me and you went through my skypes trying to get evidence but there wasnt any

Yikes.
Skype deleted the messages of you begging for my help, no surprise.

I do recall you using HabboExtreme's RevCMS edit on 1 of your hotels, noob. Then you tried to take credit for Sledmore's Plus Emulator Edit.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015

I do recall you using HabboExtreme's RevCMS edit on 1 of your hotels, noob. Then you tried to take credit for Sledmore's Plus Emulator Edit.

I didnt take credits for Sledmores Plus Emulator, Proof?

I didnt use HabboExtremes CMS,

I used a custom one, So Hella Dude, Skype didnt delete the Messages they are not there cus I dont want you to develop,

SO FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE, SIR.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I didnt take credits for Sledmores Plus Emulator, Proof?

I didnt use HabboExtremes CMS,

I used a custom one, So Hella Dude, Skype didnt delete the Messages they are not there cus I dont want you to develop,

SO FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE, SIR.
[1/2/2016 5:54:33 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: cabbo.org
[1/2/2016 5:54:36 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: Fixing chats
[1/2/2016 5:54:39 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: and updating cms
[1/2/2016 5:54:44 PM] Moonshine.: dont wanna see your client
[1/2/2016 5:54:54 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: good for u
[1/2/2016 5:56:18 PM] Moonshine.: why are you using HabboExtreme
[1/2/2016 5:56:37 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: not there emu

You tried to take credit for Sledmore''s Plus Edit on your shitty little HabboExtreme Retro, which did not impress me.
"Custom" even though you admitted to using it, + anything you'd ever program would be trash, because you are an I M B E C I L E, who cannot code.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
[1/2/2016 5:54:33 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: cabbo.org
[1/2/2016 5:54:36 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: Fixing chats
[1/2/2016 5:54:39 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: and updating cms
[1/2/2016 5:54:44 PM] Moonshine.: dont wanna see your client
[1/2/2016 5:54:54 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: good for u
[1/2/2016 5:56:18 PM] Moonshine.: why are you using HabboExtreme
[1/2/2016 5:56:37 PM] facebook:adamhashim13_1: not there emu

You tried to take credit for Sledmore''s Plus Edit on your shitty little HabboExtreme Retro, which did not impress me.
"Custom" even though you admitted to using it, + anything you'd ever program would be trash, because you are an I M B E C I L E, who cannot code.
There is literally no proof I tooken @Sledmore ' s Emulator I was using Mercury Emulator,

So please shut your ass cheeks m8

Also I do have a CMS editor he was editing the CMS as usual on all my hotels so please,,

I wonder why you have a late reply? 'Cause your family was annoying you' Good excuse m8

Last edited:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Lets get this straight, I never asked to develop for you, you offered to pay me, I respectfully declined (We can get the skype messages if you wish).

Also, your hotel was terrible when I joined, and terrible when I left.

Lets count the projects...
  • One of the first Habbo Emulators entirely in JavaScript (Node) - Habbo
  • One of the first Habbo Emulators in Java following the Microservice Architecture (I'll go into detail about that later) - Gaia
  • Various Roleplay Emulators, which happen to contain many unseen/unreleased features, not to mention decently+ programmed
  • A PHP Multi-lingual, PDO, etc CMS with a theme/features completely copied from the old Habbo.com, working 100% (You've seen this before) - MoonPHP
  • A JavaScript (Node) Web API with Habbo's new theme, multiple features working - MoonJS
  • Famous Azure Emulator (C#) Rewrites
  • The famous, yet unfinished, AzureJava
  • R63 Java Emulator - Lime
  • Mentor to an aspiring developer and hotel owner in this community (Josh)
  • More...

Not to mention the countless times I've helped people such as yourself with their hotels, not anymore. And I cease to release the majority of these projects because of people like you in this community, leechers, breast-milk drinkers, spoon fed noobs who think money will buy them everything, regardless of the respect they show towards the developer.

Just as Chris, he saw the "Habbo Projects" on my desktop.

I could go into detail on how Gaia is so special if you want...

And I hope to be one of the first to write an emulator out of Ruby, Python, C++, etc.

Some snippets from the MangoRP we use:

Live stream, working on the client server for SayRP:
bB6pHdX.gif

Alright tought guy take it easy, let's remember that you're a Habbo developer.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
bB6pHdX.gif

Alright tought guy take it easy, let's remember that you're a Habbo developer.
"tough guy", Heh.

Do not label me as a "Habbo developer" because I am not limited to developing Habbo. I'm a developer, who happens to develop Habbo.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
"tough guy", Heh.

Do not label me as a "Habbo developer" because I am not limited to developing Habbo. I'm a developer, who happens to develop Habbo.
But you havent really developed anything non habbo cunt.

ALL HABBO LOOK AT THE LIST U SENT ME OF ALL UR PROJECTS !!!

ALL HABBO. SO TECHNICALLY YOU ARE IF U ONLY DEVELOP THAT.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
But you havent really developed anything non habbo cunt.

ALL HABBO LOOK AT THE LIST U SENT ME OF ALL UR PROJECTS !!!

ALL HABBO. SO TECHNICALLY YOU ARE IF U ONLY DEVELOP THAT.
You're surely mistaken. I've written emulators for several flash game similar to Habbo, and before I even joined this community did I use to write C++ Exploits for Online Sandbox Games. I also work outside of Habbo (currently) developing Mobile/Web Apps for friends and their companies.

"ALL OF YOUR PROJECTS" --not even close.

Just because I don't tell you about what I do, doesn't mean I do not do it.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Lets get this straight, I never asked to develop for you, you offered to pay me, I respectfully declined (We can get the skype messages if you wish).

Also, your hotel was terrible when I joined, and terrible when I left.

Lets count the projects...
  • One of the first Habbo Emulators entirely in JavaScript (Node) - Habbo
  • One of the first Habbo Emulators in Java following the Microservice Architecture (I'll go into detail about that later) - Gaia
  • Various Roleplay Emulators, which happen to contain many unseen/unreleased features, not to mention decently+ programmed
  • A PHP Multi-lingual, PDO, etc CMS with a theme/features completely copied from the old Habbo.com, working 100% (You've seen this before) - MoonPHP
  • A JavaScript (Node) Web API with Habbo's new theme, multiple features working - MoonJS
  • Famous Azure Emulator (C#) Rewrites
  • The famous, yet unfinished, AzureJava
  • R63 Java Emulator - Lime
  • Mentor to an aspiring developer and hotel owner in this community (Josh)
  • More...
NodeJS emulators have been done before (privately, although I think yours is one of the few 'public' ones).
Gaia does not adhere to 'the microservice architecture' at all.
I'll give you that one.
MoonPHP wasn't released.
MoonJS?
I'll give you the Azure thing as well.
AzureJava was a failure. Why are you proud of it?
Lime?
Lol, mentoring

Not to mention the countless times I've helped people such as yourself with their hotels, not anymore. And I cease to release the majority of these projects because of people like you in this community, leechers, breast-milk drinkers, spoon fed noobs who think money will buy them everything, regardless of the respect they show towards the developer.

Just as Chris, he saw the "Habbo Projects" on my desktop.

I could go into detail on how Gaia is so special if you want...

And I hope to be one of the first to write an emulator out of Ruby, Python, C++, etc.

Some snippets from the MangoRP we use:

Live stream, working on the client server for SayRP:
People have written Ruby, Python and C++ emulators before.
I don't see what is so special about Gaia.
Those MangoRP snippets are nothing special (why do you have direct database access calls in your 'JobManager' class?)

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
NodeJS emulators have been done before (privately, although I think yours is one of the few 'public' ones).
I'll give you that one.
MoonPHP wasn't released.
MoonJS?
Lime?
Lol, mentoring

Those MangoRP snippets are nothing special (why do you have direct database access calls in your 'JobManager' class?)

Thanks.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I'll give you that one.
MoonPHP wasn't released.
MoonJS?
Lime?
Lol, mentoring

• Lime was a private development I was doing, R63 Java Emulator using Netty 3, MySQL, and BoneCP, a few people know of it.
  • MoonJS was mentioned on the MoonPHP development thread, a complete rip of Habbo.com entirely out of NodeJS.
  • MoonPHP was on GitHub available to the public for quite some time, and not released for a specific reason, you can guess.
  • Gaia's software design is following the "Microservice architecture", yet I haven't implemented such feature yet, because of the fact that I haven't gotten to the "in-game features".
  • AzureJava was a failure indeed, but I wasn't taking pride in it, I was simply stating it as one of my projects which contradicts his statement on how I've never done anything.
  • Afaik, there have only been 1 other NodeJS emulator released on the forums, I was going off of that.
  • Mentor? Yes, hes an aspiring developer in this community, and his knowledge regarding programming over the period when I found him, and now has amazed me.

Direct database access??? My JobManager class is defined like every other class that loads and manages a particular instance from the database (In this case Job). In this order:
  1. Gets a connection from the pool
  2. Selects Jobs from the database and caches them in a dictionary
  3. Done
Shut the fuck up.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
  • Lime was a private development I was doing, R63 Java Emulator using Netty 3, MySQL, and BoneCP, a few people know of it.
  • MoonJS was mentioned on the MoonPHP development thread, a complete rip of Habbo.com entirely out of NodeJS.
  • MoonPHP was on GitHub available to the public for quite some time, and not released for a specific reason, you can guess.
  • Gaia's software design is following the "Microservice architecture", yet I haven't implemented such feature yet, because of the fact that I haven't gotten to the "in-game features".
  • AzureJava was a failure indeed, but I wasn't taking pride in it, I was simply stating it as one of my projects which contradicts his statement on how I've never done anything.
  • Afaik, there have only been 1 other NodeJS emulator released on the forums, I was going off of that.
  • Mentor? Yes, hes an aspiring developer in this community, and his knowledge regarding programming over the period when I found him, and now has amazed me.
Direct database access??? My JobManager class is defined like every other class that loads and manages a particular instance from the database (In this case Job). In this order:
  1. Gets a connection from the pool
  2. Selects Jobs from the database and caches them in a dictionary
  3. Done

Shut the fuck up.
Someone is mad

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Stop telling people I developed for your shitty little retro in attempts to make yourself look superior.
Oh my fucking god your thick.

You came to me on skype saying I can dev for you etc....

make yourself look superior.

Hate to break it to you but everyone could admit your thick in the head and think your the smartest person in the world.

I hope you dont have the same attitude in school and in real life.

Also

OwG13Zn.jpg

WHATS THIS??? ITS A FUCKING CROWN BITCH.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Oh my fucking god your thick.

You came to me on skype saying I can dev for you etc....

Hate to break it to you but everyone could admit your thick in the head and think your the smartest person in the world.

I hope you dont have the same attitude in school and in real life.

Also

OwG13Zn.jpg

WHATS THIS??? ITS A FUCKING CROWN BITCH.
This never happened, you're pulling this lie rather far... and I don't act "thick", you've mistaken me for you again.

It's evident that you've begged me + others to develop for you multiple times... beg.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
This never happened, you're pulling this lie rather far... and I don't act "thick", you've mistaken me for you again.

It's evident that you've begged me + others to develop for you multiple times... beg.
Proof jaden?

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
god just eat a cock, both of you
how have you guys not gotten a warning yet?

Users who are viewing this thread