Habbo ~ Numerous positions needed

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey, I'm unsure if this is the right section or not considering I didn't see a Habbo sub section, but here it goes.

We're creating a roleplay server, and I already have the whole CMS (Website) part covered, as well as Jaden covering our EMU side. We're in need of a few members however, to assist in bettering our final product, and making it as professional as possible.

Positions needed,

Graphics Designer - Ability to create badges, logos, and banners and other type of content
Theme Designer - Ability to create a beautiful theme for our hotel, and continue making additions to support CMS features
Room Builders - Ability to create clean and elegant rooms for our roleplay, that'll also be easy to navigate and appealing to the eye

Do you have expertise in another category? Feel free to mention it and you may be able to assist us

If interested, add me on Skype: hey.its.hitler or message me on here.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
You posted in the wrong section indeed. You are looking for
I finished college last year and i'm a bit bored if you lookign for a decent Graphics Designer hit me up though PM or something.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You posted in the wrong section indeed. You are looking for
I finished college last year and i'm a bit bored if you lookign for a decent Graphics Designer hit me up though PM or something.
Send me some pictures of previous work please, and @Kaz or @Donkey please move thread

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
You and Jaden are working together?
Oh god, the cancer.

Goodluck though, mister "I'm done with habbo".

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
mainstream.jpg

Classic (me) > Hipster (you)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
doesn't sound like hipster music to me Kappa
See when it goes to 0:05 what the fuck where you saying?

Bump

Moonshine aka Jaden cant really do fuck all it takes him 1 year to actually do something, Ask everyone he has dev'd for they will say he takes forever and doesnt do anything.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Than if somebody believes they can out perform Jaden, and is efficient at coding feel free to apply for an emulator development position.

Also:
We will not use any other roleplay bases

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
See when it goes to 0:05 what the fuck where you saying?

Bump

Moonshine aka Jaden cant really do fuck all it takes him 1 year to actually do something, Ask everyone he has dev'd for they will say he takes forever and doesnt do anything.
Are you mad that I wouldn't help you with your terrible hotel? I encourage you to try an out preform me kid.

Than if somebody believes they can out perform Jaden, and is efficient at coding feel free to apply for an emulator development position.

Also:
We will not use any other roleplay bases
They won't make it.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Are you mad that I wouldn't help you with your terrible hotel?

They won't make it.
Terrible Hotel?

Not to mention you where the one making it.
So I guess your saying your own work is shit, Ye. Your the one came to me on skype asking to dev for me, So quit your bullshit babes.

And Jaden you say your some sort of amazing developer guy,

What have you actually shown the community that is outstanding ?

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Terrible Hote?

Not to mention you where the one making it.
So I guess your saying your own work is shit, Ye. Your the one came to me on skype asking to dev for me, So quit your bullshit babes.

And Jaden you say your some sort of amazing developer guy,

What have you actually shown the community that is outstanding ?
Lets get this straight, I never asked to develop for you, you offered to pay me, I respectfully declined (We can get the skype messages if you wish).

Also, your hotel was terrible when I joined, and terrible when I left.

Lets count the projects...
  • One of the first Habbo Emulators entirely in JavaScript (Node) - Habbo
  • One of the first Habbo Emulators in Java following the Microservice Architecture (I'll go into detail about that later) - Gaia
  • Various Roleplay Emulators, which happen to contain many unseen/unreleased features, not to mention decently+ programmed
  • A PHP Multi-lingual, PDO, etc CMS with a theme/features completely copied from the old Habbo.com, working 100% (You've seen this before) - MoonPHP
  • A JavaScript (Node) Web API with Habbo's new theme, multiple features working - MoonJS
  • Famous Azure Emulator (C#) Rewrites
  • The famous, yet unfinished, AzureJava
  • R63 Java Emulator - Lime
  • Mentor to an aspiring developer and hotel owner in this community (Josh)
  • More...

Not to mention the countless times I've helped people such as yourself with their hotels, not anymore. And I cease to release the majority of these projects because of people like you in this community, leechers, breast-milk drinkers, spoon fed noobs who think money will buy them everything, regardless of the respect they show towards the developer.

Just as Chris, he saw the "Habbo Projects" on my desktop.

I could go into detail on how Gaia is so special if you want...

And I hope to be one of the first to write an emulator out of Ruby, Python, C++, etc.

Some snippets from the MangoRP we use:

Live stream, working on the client server for SayRP:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Lets get this straight, I never asked to develop for you, you offered to pay me, I respectfully declined (We can get the skype messages if you wish).

Also, your hotel was terrible when I joined, and terrible when I left.

Lets count the projects...
  • One of the first Habbo Emulators entirely in JavaScript (Node) - Habbo
  • One of the first Habbo Emulators in Java following the Microservice Architecture (I'll go into detail about that later) - Gaia
  • Various Roleplay Emulators, which happen to contain many unseen/unreleased features, not to mention decently+ programmed
  • A PHP Multi-lingual, PDO, etc CMS with a theme/features completely copied from the old Habbo.com, working 100% (You've seen this before) - MoonPHP
  • A JavaScript (Node) Web API with Habbo's new theme, multiple features working - MoonJS
  • Famous Azure Emulator (C#) Rewrites
  • The famous, yet unfinished, AzureJava
  • R63 Java Emulator - Lime
  • Mentor to an aspiring developer and hotel owner in this community (Josh)
  • More...

Not to mention the countless times I've helped people such as yourself with their hotels, not anymore. And I cease to release the majority of these projects because of people like you in this community, leechers, breast-milk drinkers, spoon fed noobs who think money will buy them everything, regardless of the respect they show towards the developer.

Just as Chris, he saw the "Habbo Projects" on my desktop.

I could go into detail on how Gaia is so special if you want...

And I hope to be one of the first to write an emulator out of Ruby, Python, C++, etc.

Some snippets from the MangoRP we use:

Live stream, working on the client server for SayRP:
Bull fucking on shit

You said you would dev for me stop fucking lying I swear to god you did.

THE HOTEL WASNT EVEN MADE YOU DID FUCK ALL, OMG YOUR SUCH A LYING BULLSHITER LOOK AT YOURSELF ON THE MIRROR YOU LOOK LIKE A DEFORMED TURTLE

You didnt release half of your shit tho

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Bull fucking on shit

You said you would dev for me stop fucking lying I swear to god you did.

THE HOTEL WASNT EVEN MADE YOU DID FUCK ALL, OMG YOUR SUCH A LYING BULLSHITER LOOK AT YOURSELF ON THE MIRROR YOU LOOK LIKE A DEFORMED TURTLE

You didnt release half of your shit tho
I never said I would develop for you, and when I did its because you paid me, noob.
Release my projects? For kids like you to use, and rename? No thank you. + Many of my projects were open-source and on GitHub.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I never said I would develop for you, and when I did its because you paid me, noob.
Release my projects? For kids like you to use, and rename? No thank you. + Many of my projects were open-source and on GitHub.
Not to mention I am on your Join.Me and you went through my skypes trying to get evidence but there wasnt any

Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread