Habbo not working at school

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
Hello!
my Habbo is not working at school. It might be a blocked port issue. If it is, what other ports do you recommend? It also could be a firewall issue. Is there anyway around that?

Thanks for your answers!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
What doesn't work? Does the website load? Do you get stuck at the emulator? It could be a few things. If you're talking about REAL Habbo, then yes, this is blocked. You would need to use a proxy or a VPN in order to access this at school - not very easy to do as you're limited.

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
What doesn't work? Does the website load? Do you get stuck at the emulator? It could be a few things. If you're talking about REAL Habbo, then yes, this is blocked. You would need to use a proxy or a VPN in order to access this at school - not very easy to do as you're limited.
My website loads, but the client gives a black screen. At home my hotel works and at other people their houses it works too

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
They don't block the ports, they block the Adobe Flash Players. I go to college, theres only some computers that allow me on my retro using IE.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Not really, because schools generally block their Adoble Flash Player's for things they block that can be found unblocked that could be using Flash.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you're using Google Chrome that's surprising, since it's built in I don't know how they'd go about doing this.

The only reason schools use IE usually is because they can completely change how it runs, what's allowed and what isn't. In Google Chrome Flash should work normally?

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
If you're using Google Chrome that's surprising, since it's built in I don't know how they'd go about doing this.

The only reason schools use IE usually is because they can completely change how it runs, what's allowed and what isn't. In Google Chrome Flash should work normally?
My school uses Chrome, they have added a lot of Internet Policies. Blocking almost every single vpn sites and ports.

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Yeah, your school is blocking your flash. Nothing you can really do as this is blocked under the category (Chat sites). Schools block a lot of things using either firewalls or proxy's. But they also block flash on a lot of sites. The only away round it is with a VPN or other things which i won't go into detail on , but if your school is anything good interns of security most if not all VPN's will be blocked and they will be monitoring your screen so you will just get into trouble etc , so sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread