[Habbo] New Low?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
That's pretty embarrassing though. Habbo being the original. And Retros be a clone. The clone getting more than original. Habbo is in desperate need for new features! It might as well just start closing down if not. Before long I suspect 500 a day. Retros taking over. Retros FTW! :up:
Once sulake is vaporized, we have no more worry's of being shutdown by sulake :) *Win*

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Seen lower, ps if you say ZapHotel has more, your wrong, apparently ButterFly duplicates the users and you can see only if the :info command is enabled.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Once sulake is vaporized, we have no more worry's of being shutdown by sulake :) *Win*
We cannot remove the fact that the user count doesn't stay low as seen in the screenshot, which means it will take time before Sulake starts to vaporize, and if that starts to happen, suing retros will be their first steps to get back their users or rather win what they lost. ;)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
WOW, So if you really think about it, Fresh is the top retro. correct?

Yeah, among a few others, it was who told me this btw, just divide Zaps count by 2 to see the result. :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
As of now 727.5? I divided 1,455 to 2.

Probably take off the .5 :p, but yeah, if it really does double. I tried this on doom but the command was also disabled, but it's obvious it's a fake count > (It's Fear Hotel after a reset).

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Probably take off the .5 :p, but yeah, if it really does double. I tried this on doom but the command was also disabled, but it's obvious it's a fake count > (It's Fear Hotel after a reset).
Wow, so sad. i wonder if jonty knows xD

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Just because they have a low count for users online, doesn't mean that they are goign down hill.
Recently, they have been having some server issues so that might be why.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Google the facts before you start jumping to conclusions.
In March 2011, Sulake reported a record financial year. Revenue was up more than 20 percent over 2009, resulting in sales of €56.2 million ($78.7 million).

Now that much isn't going to change from then to now. Sure they may not have as many users as they did but that's not because its bad.
A few things

-Kids aren't as interested in places like Habbo anymore. They can chat with friends through facebook, Play games on Facebook etc. You don't need a site like Habbo to chat with your friends anymore.

-Everyone knows that you miss something when its gone but when it returns it kinda... like is average. You look back on things and because of your mindset (Younger, Immature) You may have found Habbo fun. Over the times its changed you've outgrown it more and then think its Habbos fault when really if they were like they are now back then you probably woulda loved it.

Although I do think Sulake still has a lot to learn if they want to grow. Kids aren't as easily willing to pay for something without getting things free first. Take Farmville for example. You can play and earn stuff or you can buy stuff with real money and progress further faster. Sulake lacks as in you cant easily earn stuff you HAVE to pay to get anywhere.

;)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
as of reading this they have 1951 users online lmao.

Also back on topic, retros are blowing Habbo away and if they continue, i can see the likes of Habbo not existing within the next 5 years (unless they take action against retros)
Also as said above, people have social networks etc... to chat to friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread