Not open for further replies.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
qUwU.png

Discuss..

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
If you meant the users online. I guess that's too low since my last visit on Habbo the lowest user count was around 2,000+ and not below. Another thing that Sulake could be disgusted and would start taking actions into retros. ;)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
LOL, embarrassing even a retro gets more users than that :)
Exactly. Retros has more to offer than Habbo in the things like furnitures and extra commands for VIP, and they know who to contact when they get in trouble instead of using CFH (thus making it useless, LOL).

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Gonna be kinda sad when Habbo goes out of business.
Have to admit though, they finally shaping up, hired new people, and you see more publicity and new ideas coming from Habbo.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Gonna be kinda sad when Habbo goes out of business.
Have to admit though, they finally shaping up, hired new people, and you see more publicity and new ideas coming from Habbo.
Well yeah but there damn ideas have gone south man. I thought they were suppose to be a hotel, while theyre bringing in horse's and shit. Might as well call it habbo world.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Tbh, the mot successful hotel is habbo brasil which was merged with portugals ones. They get like 20k+.

Habbo US, UK, CA etc just begun to epicly suck.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Well yeah but there damn ideas have gone shout man. I thought they were suppose to be a hotel, while theyre bringing in horse's and shit. Might as well call it habbo world.

Ya know never thought of that.. You're totally fucking right.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
- It's not a hotels it's a zoo.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
I wonder since when Hotels started to sell animals.. facepalm.jpg
Indeed, i could see maybe a gold fish.... but.. A garden monster? C'mon sulake, face it. Your out of ideas and dont want to be copying retro ideas.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
:up: And don't forget to buy furnitures for effects... you can now disappear on Hotels and don't pay room rents! - Habbo will surely get new low.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
:up: And don't forget to buy furnitures for effects... you can now disappear on Hotels and don't pay room rents! - Habbo will surely get new low.
Indeed, it would be a good idea to be like an actual hotel... Live in the hotel. Pay bills. Leave the hotel to the plaza or mall, buy shit. Start to buy buildings... Buy land, and THEN YOU CAN NOW, buy fucking horses lol

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
I want the old Habbo back. It was so much more like a hotel back then.

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
That's pretty embarrassing though. Habbo being the original. And Retros be a clone. The clone getting more than original. Habbo is in desperate need for new features! It might as well just start closing down if not. Before long I suspect 500 a day. Retros taking over. Retros FTW! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread