Habbo Hotel: Origins

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I think this was all just a quick money grab. I mean realistically what did you all expect from this?

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
and they're going to make hella bank with it aswell, 2005 habbo with adults with adult money !
From what I heard from old mods/hobbas that were there when UK and US merged a long time ago, this is all about getting money from those OG players that are old enough to spend money now, especially with nostalgia

minimum resources with a lot of popularity = EZ monies

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
From what I heard from old mods/hobbas that were there when UK and US merged a long time ago, this is all about getting money from those OG players that are old enough to spend money now, especially with nostalgia

minimum resources with a lot of popularity = EZ monies
HELL YERRR

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I'm curious to know how much they pulled in on opening day- as far as I saw it many people bought HC and credits, lots of rooms, with furni and even multi level mazes already set up on there.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
You must be registered for see images attach

They're using the infobus to make a voting area for future features.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I'd like the chat bubbles to scale better. They're huge.
Other features in a v9 theme would be nice. Achievements, rotating badge display to name two

paswrd

https://casper.fun
Jul 31, 2012
Update 08/15/2024: Habbo Rereleased Battle Ball: Rebound (2008)

Includes an updated points system, free lobbies that don't count towards your rank. From what I can tell there are some bugs here and there but it works.

Post automatically merged:

Update 08/15/2024: Habbo Rereleased Battle Ball: Rebound (2008)

Includes an updated points system, free lobbies that don't count towards your rank. From what I can tell there are some bugs here and there but it works.

Update 08/19/2024: Ranked games for Battleball: Rebound are live on origins. From now until 11am UTC (2am PDT / 12pm BST) on 26/08 you will be tracked/ranked based on your scores and team scores.

The top 40 players from each hotel will be handsomely rewarded. Check out the prizes below:

• 1st to 5th place: 1x Gold Dragon Lamp
  • 6th to 15th place: 1x Silver Dragon Lamp
  • 16th to 40th place: 1x Bronze Dragon Lamp

Read more at:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread