Flash Habbo.GURU ❤ Join Today ❤ r63b ❤ Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
As I can see, it's a decent hotel and I like the fact that it now runs on r63b. Registered as Vineen. However, I can't get on the client, I keep receiving this error:

Game client error
Oops! Zap Hotel has encountered an internal error. Please reload the
client or report this to an administrator.
Reload client
Close window

So how do I suppose to play in the hotel?
Weird. Everyone else is properly able to get on. Try clearing your cache and then loading the client. Sometimes it helps.

drake1234

Jun 19, 2011
The link domain isn't very professional '.pw' sounds abit ironic, apart from that it's an alright hotel, not the best but hey 7/10

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Seems pretty nice, I'm not a fan of the domain name but it's quite popular so I'd suggest keeping it either way. The website is extremely fast.

I noticed you guys haven't got the room promotions, so to hide it in the room and the navigator change 'eventinfo.enabled=true' to 'eventinfo.enabled=false' in your variables.

Seems like a good hotel, good luck with it :).

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Seems pretty nice, I'm not a fan of the domain name but it's quite popular so I'd suggest keeping it either way. The website is extremely fast.

I noticed you guys haven't got the room promotions, so to hide it in the room and the navigator change 'eventinfo.enabled=true' to 'eventinfo.enabled=false' in your variables.

Seems like a good hotel, good luck with it :).
Thanks Craig! I greatly appreciate it. I'm editing the variables now.

Xenon is now known as Habbo.guru
The only change is the name and the domain, same accounts, rooms, furniture, ect

Last edited:

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Over 150 new people registered within the past hour. Everyone is checking out the new domain ;)
Come checkout Habbo!

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
I've changed it once... So yeah it's just you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I've changed it once... So yeah it's just you.

You changed it twice i believe you went to xenon then habbo. Forgot what it was called before xenon. Which having a hotel called "habbo" isnt good.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
No it wasn't anything before Xenon. We merged with another hotel and then unmerged. That wasn't a hotel name. But I don't see the relevance to my advertisement thread?

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
My mistake. But having a hotel called "Habbo" might be a issue in the near future.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Updated the thread with a new layout!
I would love to see some of you in-game! Come hangout with us :)

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
elig.png

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Could be improved there is some bugs with the CMS for example if you don't have a active session the navigation fucks up.
0g2x.png

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Could be improved there is some bugs with the CMS for example if you don't have a active session the navigation fucks up.
0g2x.png
All the more reason to register. But I've fixed it. Thank you for pointing that out!

Last edited:

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Taking suggestions on what to add / removed / edit on the CMS. I've ran out of ideas and I'm looking for ideas from people within the Habbo community. Not necessarily with images but more with editing the overall template / css.

ALSO - we are hiring again! If you are interested, visit the hotel & check the news articles.
The hotel is looking pretty promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread