Flash Habbo.GURU ❤ Join Today ❤ r63b ❤ Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Seems legit, Why are you using phoenix? When you can easily get post shuffle emulator, Also Whats new about the hotel which makes it different from other retros? :p

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Public rooms works in many other hotels as well. CMS looks like any other one, no editing at all.

Unoriginal - name is weird, and dat .pw domain doe.

4/10

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Thank you for the feedback everyone. I will take everything stated above into consideration! I would like to keep receiving feedback... thanks guys!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
CMS looks ok but looks plain. just a regular r63 hotel with wabbo catalogue.
Anyway goodluck!

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
CMS looks ok but looks plain. just a regular r63 hotel with wabbo catalogue.
Anyway goodluck!
I'm going for the simple look rather than having random shit all over and making the CMS look cluttered and messy.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I'm going for the simple look rather than having random shit all over and making the CMS look cluttered and messy.
Yes I get your point, but like i said it looks plain nothing much added. Add something like a badge shop, Referrals, lottery something amongst them lines anyway.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Yes I get your point, but like i said it looks plain nothing much added. Add something like a badge shop, Referrals, lottery something amongst them lines anyway.
We literally just opened yesterday. I'm still fixing some things up and adding some new content. It's going to look a bit plain until I can code some new add-ons. I don't like stealing them from other people and just adding them onto Uber. I like either editing someone's edits harshly or fixing them up myself.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
We literally just opened yesterday. I'm still fixing some things up and adding some new content. It's going to look a bit plain until I can code some new add-ons. I don't like stealing them from other people and just adding them onto Uber. I like either editing someone's edits harshly or fixing them up myself.
I'm just giving feedback.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I'll hop on sometime, You could maybe customize /me page a bit since it's quite similar to other hotels.
But since you are a new hotel I can understand that these things will come in time, Good luck with this.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
I'll hop on sometime, You could maybe customize /me page a bit since it's quite similar to other hotels.
But since you are a new hotel I can understand that these things will come in time, Good luck with this.
Thanks for understanding and thank you for the positive criticism!

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
We've kept this number on the hotel for the past few hours, going up and then never going below 17 users.
I think we're doing pretty good for only being open for 48 hours.

w43x.png

Thank you to everyone who has joined. Definitely still taking suggestions.

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Great Hotel I joined and registered as 300!

I love the cms and hotel staff! You guys are a weel ran hotel!

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Great Hotel I joined and registered as 300!

I love the cms and hotel staff! You guys are a weel ran hotel!
Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it! We are thriving to be the best and doing whatever means necissarey to do so.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
There's only one thing you need to edit :p

breG8jm.png
I've fixed it. Thanks for mentioning that, i'm sure it's confused quite alot of people.

Updated the cms, fixed a few bugs on the emulator / database side and still have a few more to fix.
The hotel is coming along nicely. Pre-ordering a few months ahead on the server tomorrow.
Join today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread