Habbo? Going 3d?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Is it true? I have heard a LOT about this lately. Is it true? What do you think?
I think it is possible!

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
its not 3D its just they eddited the client made t look better

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
He is telling the truth. Several discussion websites or fansites of Habbo talks about Habbo going 3D.
Here are references from Google:

And on the second link it hyperlinked 2 YouTube Videos to Habbo 3D gallery and Habbo 3D City:
(Gallery)

Sadly the second video (Habbo 3D City) was removed by the user.

EDIT: At looking, this were old and it seems wassim was trying to get it back. If anyone could get us latest references then we'd be glad to. :)

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
Not happening, and the links are old.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I have heard rumours of this in the past.
But how will they do it? could it be recreated to something somewhat in a similar style to Second Life with a downloadable client? or will it basically get right down into the hotel allowing users to move around using WASD or arrow keys?
If they did take it down to ground view and having to use the arrow keys, i think it would take away the pixel effect as everything will have to be recreated with better graphics

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Only possible '3D' way I can think of them going is...
How CokeStudios merged to the There! community.

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
These rumors have been around for sometime now.. I do not think Habbo will go 3D.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
It's all just rumors, of course Sulake wouldn't take such a big chance. Maybe try to improve the client, but their client is still under heavy development - you see all those changes both frontend and backend. But I don't think so at all.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If they do, I'm deleting every Habbo related item off of my laptop. I lost a lot of respect for them when they changed from V18-V24, I loved them versions. Cunts.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
I do not see this ever happening, but I'll allow for productive discussion on this thread.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
The interface, might be. As you can see someone on db posted about the new interface of Habbo, which was already introduced on Puhekupla with the Habbo Helper System:

ubjJA.png

jJMzg.png

Those are attached on 's post.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Eh, would be cool to see the results, boring to play and get used to once again another version of Habbo, it's happening too much. But this one topic/question has also been asked to much and around for so long.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
This rumor has been around since forever; it's not going to happen.

Sulake would be better of making a new (3D) game, as oppose to changing the entire interface of Habbo. I believe that if they did go 3D, they'd lose many users as it'd no longer be "Habbo", and something entirely different.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
If they do, I'm deleting every Habbo related item off of my laptop. I lost a lot of respect for them when they changed from V18-V24, I loved them versions. Cunts.
You Gotta Relies If they never made that update to r63 or r57 Habbo Users would of grown bored and Saluke/Habbo Would lose money u shouldn't hate them for trying to stay in the market/ fun ( Thoughs who are gonna say `Habbo Didnt Need The Update` They said the same thing about the 8'Track and VCR player )

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
Making Habbo 3D would completely change the game and the way it's played. Personally I don't think Sulake would have the guts to take a chance and change something which is already pretty successful. Rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread