Habbo Font

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Sorry for offtopic but why does everyone try and rip eachother? :( Can't people just try and be unique and creative. That's what will be appreciated by the users.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Sorry for offtopic but why does everyone try and rip eachother? :( Can't people just try and be unique and creative. That's what will be appreciated by the users.

I don't really see anyone trying to rip anything? The man/woman just wants to know a font that is most likely free and used by thousands of people around the world. If they are creating a logo trying to be like habsay, there's a different story.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
I don't really see anyone trying to rip anything? The man/woman just wants to know a font that is most likely free and used by thousands of people around the world. If they are creating a logo trying to be like habsay, there's a different story.
What's the odds he's not trying to make a logo 1:1 Habsay?

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
It's because Thongs said its an ugly logo anyway that's why spreed said something about ripping.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Can't exactly remember. I use paint.net, and shadow the font, then outline it. It could be called bangers? The font underneath is not volter, it was on habbofont.com which is no longer online.

Users who are viewing this thread