Habbo CMS Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coder

Jan 4, 2011
Again, I love it. Absolutely love it. I'm not that great when it comes to HTML/CSS (I'm amazing with PHP, SQL, Javascript, C#, C, and Java), so I would really appreciate if you could code this. If not, I'm sure I can do it. But it might take a while. Also, could you incorporate some kind of submenu in there somehow?

Erm.... the boxes on the right look a little odd because they are thinner than the top one (the one with the stats/figure/motto).

Really, this is looking great though. Just what I needed to jump start me with the CMS.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Again, I love it. Absolutely love it. I'm not that great when it comes to HTML/CSS (I'm amazing with PHP, SQL, Javascript, C#, C, and Java), so I would really appreciate if you could code this. If not, I'm sure I can do it. But it might take a while. Also, could you incorporate some kind of submenu in there somehow?

Erm.... the boxes on the right look a little odd because they are thinner than the top one (the one with the stats/figure/motto).

Really, this is looking great though. Just what I needed to jump start me with the CMS.

It is meant to look like that. lol.

Coder

Jan 4, 2011
I know it's meant to. It just feels a little awkward looking to me. Nevertheless, very well done.

Regarding the coding, do you think you can provide me with HTML/CSS for it? Or shall I start doing that?

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
This is my favourite part:

k3iEzAC9LBo0.png

Parts for improvement:
  • Navigation bar font, have a look for a different font, bigger text, I'd use Volter Goldfish.
  • Top header should not be italic, neither should it be scrolling.
Good job so far though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread