Habbo CMS Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coder

Jan 4, 2011
Well, I'm building a Habbo CMS completely from scratch. I have a ton of ideas but those are for the development thread. I have already started working on the backend of it. I am not sure if I will release it right away or not, but regardless, if you make me a layout you will be the first to get a copy :p

What I need... a well designed professional layout. It can be habboish, but still nice looking. Being a coder, I'm always limited by design. I just wish I had that creative eye :p

Anyway, please make me a layout :D

Feel free to PM me, post to this thread, or add me on msn [email protected]

Note: It will be called nubcms :p

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Is this alright so far?:
2e4b4m8.png

(Navigation will change, don't worry!)

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks guys, just something I did in 30 minutes, gotta edit navigation tomorrow to make it look sexy ;) so yeah, I'll keep you updated and I may even make a development thread if coder doesn't use it, and I'll code it myself and probably name it devbest CMS XD

JameZ

Nov 14, 2010
tbh I dont like the buttons 100 %, its ok but not filled all my requirements. And i hope its not showing so much news there. Its enough with maybe 3-4?

And i'll give it rate: 5/10

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Jake, I said buttons will be changed, and the news is auto updated aswell, e.g you hire a staff member (change rank) it goes to Welcome user$ to the team!

Coder

Jan 4, 2011
Wow, I love it. I will undoubtedly use this (because no one has offered me anything better). Tell me when you have updated the buttons and all, but this looks really good. I commend you :p

However, I also need the look of other boxes (For example a box with recommended groups) to see if they look as good. News Articles is unique because it displays topsite banners.
I'm assuming it will be as good as the rest of your design :p

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Edited it, produced copy:
2h6yesp.png

Rate/Hate please?
-Working on landing page next.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
this one is so hot wen wil you be releasing this template its awsome 10/10

When either coder can be arsed to get in touch with me and when I can be arsed to either code it my self or complete all of the pages lol. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread