Habbo closing soon?

ZealousOtter

Feb 17, 2017
Related to Habbo still using Flash, it looks like Adobe is announcing the year 2020 as being the end-of-life for Flash:

Kathleen

Jul 25, 2017
Flash is being discontinued, I have a strong feeling that they're going to begin migrating to their app before it's officially done for good.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Flash is being discontinued, I have a strong feeling that they're going to begin migrating to their app before it's officially done for good.
Tbh I'd way more like to play on a cross platform app instead of on a browser. Most likely the app will be written in Electron (node.js) and their client in html5 since their web app already uses a rest api and Angulat or maybe Java.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Tbh I'd way more like to play on a cross platform app instead of on a browser. Most likely the app will be written in Electron (node.js) and their client in html5 since their web app already uses a rest api and Angulat or maybe Java.
They probably wouldn't take the time to do all of that imo.

Clif

Jan 13, 2016
Lmao, Habbo isnt closing anytime soon LOL, They have been around for the longest time, they still will stick around, with the money they are making.

simonsejse

Nov 26, 2012
Habbo is not going to close. People will continue to create their habbo retros. But it's never going to be as popular.

Users who are viewing this thread