Habbo Client Radio

Flukey

Officially the gratest alive!
Sep 17, 2018
Hello,

Can someone assist me on adding a radio into my client? i have tried so many times. and it just dosent want to work for me

eaither one of these will do:

or even just the upbeat radio but playing my station that i have..

thank you very much..

in advance.

SentimentalX

Society is deteriorating.
Feb 9, 2019
OP clearly hasn't specified in detail what he wants as there is a clear miss understanding. He is asking for someone to aid him to code integration for his hotel with his own station. When he mentioned Upbeat he meant he wanted a similar player they use but for his own station.

Flukey

Officially the gratest alive!
Sep 17, 2018
Yes i still need help,.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone able to help?

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The post clearly says that the user is trying to add a radio, posting "just add upbeat" isn't helping him at all? I don't know why some of you have written the same post that a moderator deleted previously, it was obviously removed because it's a pointless post.

Asking for help in PM's doesn't help either, this is a forum for people to use and seek help in. Maybe in the future somebody might want the same help request so it's important to keep it in the thread.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Can someone assist me on adding a radio into my client? i have tried so many times. and it just dosent want to work for me

eaither one of these will do:

or even just the upbeat radio but playing my station that i have..

thank you very much..

in advance.
What are you exactly having issues with? Which release did you try adding?

Jack_

Jan 2, 2013
I get this is the retro section and all so ripping is a bit ironic, but it’s important for me to speak up when someone says they want UpBeat’s radio player, without UpBeat.

I spoke to the author a bit more in discord and he’s not having trouble with anything specifically, he just needs help adding a radio player to his client. Doesn’t even have anything made.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I get this is the retro section and all so ripping is a bit ironic, but it’s important for me to speak up when someone says they want UpBeat’s radio player, without UpBeat.

I spoke to the author a bit more in discord and he’s not having trouble with anything specifically, he just needs help adding a radio player to his client. Doesn’t even have anything made.
I don’t appreciate people ripping things but it happens, I mean take a look at our releases section. Whether it’s a room ad, CMS, clothing, furniture, people are all ripping and releasing things.

100% appreciate that you don’t want people to use the player for UpBeat, without UpBeat itself though.

Users who are viewing this thread