LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
So I uh decided to go back to boostrap..yh
hGvvCAR.png

How is it so far, what needs added..etc

Tranquilizer

Jan 24, 2012
Your color choice is a bit odd, as well as the columns don't line up properly with the whole page. I honestly don't like it at all, needs some definite improvement. I also think you should stick to something more "Habbo", since it is not only more appealing, but also more user friendly and inviting.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Honestly - it needs major improvement. Personally, I don't like it one bit.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Not bootstrap looking at all other then the submenu buttons. The colors don't look any good with eachother. If its meant to have anything to do with Habbo its far from it.. I do relise its a pretty hard job to make a bootstrap theme and having it suit Habbo, but this is just far off and I believe the ordinary bootstrap templates would be better then this. Also as 'Admin' said criticism is the key to be successful.

Anyways even though this needs "improvements", its a good attempt.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Agree with what has been said above. Consider your color scheme as it all looks a little like a skittles packet at the moment.

Besides the colors, I'd also look into using a smaller border-radius on your boxes (maybe try a 4px). Also, your headings are the same size as your content, why is this? If you're not wanting to change the size of them, try using a different font to make the headings more appealing and to look more like actual headings.

This could have the potential to be pretty good, keep on improving and asking for feedback as you - the end product will be worth it. Also appreciate the fact you're attempting a theme from scratch - don't normally see that much (if you're thinking of making it a full theme).

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Ty fuckers ... Fuk u two

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->
If you cant take critisism your work will never mature. This has been done before although this version looks better then the one ive previously seen, With a bit of work it could become better.

Good luck.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Agree with what has been said above. Consider your color scheme as it all looks a little like a skittles packet at the moment.

Besides the colors, I'd also look into using a smaller border-radius on your boxes (maybe try a 4px). Also, your headings are the same size as your content, why is this? If you're not wanting to change the size of them, try using a different font to make the headings more appealing and to look more like actual headings.

This could have the potential to be pretty good, keep on improving and asking for feedback as you - the end product will be worth it. Also appreciate the fact you're attempting a theme from scratch - don't normally see that much (if you're thinking of making it a full theme).
tbh I am just using what Boostrap comes with, the only modified CSS was that one navi.

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Absolutely love this theme other than the color choices.

Black on black on black? XD

It would be nice to see some changes made, good luck!

-Kontrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread