Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Credits go to:
1.Berk 10%
2.DevBest Community 90%
I'm going to disagree with you on this one. 100 percent of the credits go to Berk. Otherwise every program made everywhere has 80% of the credits going to StackOverflow.

I know I can be a harsh hard bitch sometimes so that makes this even more meaningful I suppose, but @Berk - you've really been growing lately both in your interactions and as a developer. Even though you open up one or two threads a day in the Help & Support section, you provide loads of information and actually try to figure out everything yourself. In the past you wouldn't even listen to the advice given to you, but now you embrace the advice and also act on it. Keep on growing, this is looking really good, happy to see you're making so much progress. Well done.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
I'm going to disagree with you on this one. 100 percent of the credits go to Berk. Otherwise every program made everywhere has 80% of the credits going to StackOverflow.

I know I can be a harsh hard bitch sometimes so that makes this even more meaningful I suppose, but @Berk - you've really been growing lately both in your interactions and as a developer. Even though you open up one or two threads a day in the Help & Support section, you provide loads of information and actually try to figure out everything yourself. In the past you wouldn't even listen to the advice given to you, but now you embrace the advice and also act on it. Keep on growing, this is looking really good, happy to see you're making so much progress. Well done.
Thanks Wess! I am really glad you like it! Thank you!

#UPDATES !!!
  1. Moved folders to database instead of using glob() function.
  2. Administration Panel is almost done.
If you have suggestions yet, make sure you post them!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Thanks Wess! I am really glad you like it! Thank you!

#UPDATES !!!
  1. Moved folders to database instead of using glob() function.
  2. Administration Panel is almost done.
If you have suggestions yet, make sure you post them!
Glob is beautiful, I don’t see how moving folders would help much with it as it’s either glob or require all

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Glob is beautiful, I don’t see how moving folders would help much with it as it’s either glob or require all
Honestly did this because I really want to implement search engine for folders, and It's quite impossible with glob() .

#UPDATES
- Forgot Password script is done,
-So many updates that I cannot remember.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Honestly did this because I really want to implement search engine for folders, and It's quite impossible with glob() .

#UPDATES
- Forgot Password script is done,
-So many updates that I cannot remember.
Are you literally searching the folders for files instead of just referencing them in the database ?

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
This project will be paused til' next say, due to some personal issues.
MOD's can lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread