Guy beheads some one in English street

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011

If the link is broke tell me.

What do you guys think? This is in the middle of a street too...

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I'd like to point out he wasn't holding a machete, he was holding a cleaver.

But other than that, this video is interesting.

Beheadings are always interesting.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I think its sickening. They said it was an act of terrorism according to BBC and ITV. He said it was gods called to kill this person..

Lock him in a room, destory the key, leave him in there to die a long and painful death.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I'd like to point out he wasn't holding a machete, he was holding a cleaver.

But other than that, this video is interesting.

Beheadings are always interesting.
Indeed, but it's weird because this is in "South london", so you can be sure that this is going to be on the news for hella long.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Don't get me started, it's discusting (dunno how to spell jaja) and they targeted him because he was a soldier, there were also 2 of them, the police should've killed them, not injured them do they can go to hospital and get guarded 24 hours a day

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Fucking, really?

Wasn't Islam, just 2 Muslims, don't judge the whole fucking religion.

BTW that fag who said UKIP, that's anti-European immigrants, idiot.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
That report must of been shitting herself.

Them cunts only attacked him because they noticed his "help the hero's" t-shirt he was wearing, and then after killing him both of the murderers were hoping to be shot dead by the police. They were both demands the public to call the police; once they arrived one of the men pulled out a handgun and they both started walking towards the police after being told to lay on the ground and drop their weapons, as a result one of the female officers shot them both each causing them to hit the floor.
Apparently, both of them were quite angry at the fact that the officer had only shot them in order to wound them and not kill them.
Just down the road from the attack is a primary school, which obviously had to be closed for the remainder of the day.

If you can remember that kid who got shot in a shooting on his way home from football training caused big riots, this is going to cause something much worse than that - It's already kicked off in Woolwich, London; which is kind of shit for the other Muslims there who haven't caused any offence who are now going to get a load of abuse thrown at them.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Wasn't he from Nigeria but Muslim as well? That's what I heard.

It's terrible, to be fair the Muslim community is already mocked and hated lots in London because of shit like this and they've just made it 100x worse... They don't realize what they've done to be fair, and to openly say that they did it for their country? Killing 1 person isn't going to stop a battle or a war, stupid fuck faces :mad:

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Personally, I don't really see it as something overly terrible, especially in relation to what we (US, UK, etc) do to them every single day in the Middle East. Since 2002, over 110,000 Iraqi civilians alone have lost their lives. While I don't know if the off-duty soldier was ever on-duty in the Middle East, there's a good chance that he was, along with the possibility of him committing similar atrocities as the men who killed him, except we consider one morally right, and the other not. I don't think that it's a good thing that this man had to lose his life, or anyone for that matter - I don't think anyone should have to lose their life like that. But you must look in the grand context of this, and what we are doing to their people. There's also the fact that these men didn't blindly target anyone, like the people in the Boston marathon did, they actually targeted someone who had personally wronged them, as oppose to a crowd of innocent bystanders.

Perhaps I see things a bit differently, but there's more than one side to every story. I'm not trying to condone murder, as I stated above.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
All of the wars nowadays are all related to religion, it's fucking stupid.
Why can't people just believe in a God, go to church, pray, or whatever their believes do, instead of sawing off peoples limbs or torturing them.

I don't understand why all terrorists are Muslim...
Isn't something specified that they must kill people and take them to their God? Because today I heard that it's against their beliefs to kill otherwise they go to an immortal hell and burn there, or something stupid.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
All of the wars nowadays are all related to religion, it's fucking stupid.
Why can't people just believe in a God, go to church, pray, or whatever their believes do, instead of sawing off peoples limbs or torturing them.

I don't understand why all terrorists are Muslim...
Isn't something specified that they must kill people and take them to their God? Because today I heard that it's against their beliefs to kill otherwise they go to an immortal hell and burn there, or something stupid.
Are you really implying that every single Muslim is a "terrorist", after we (US, UK, etc) have been in their region terrorising them for decades now? You also don't think that there's groups of Christian's now and in the past that have murdered in the name of their God? Because if you don't, you are one very ignorant person. Regardless, there shouldn't be religions at all, they're all based on stories with no proof, and can control people in unexpected ways.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Are you really implying that every single Muslim is a "terrorist", after we (US, UK, etc) have been in their region terrorising them for decades now? You also don't think that there's groups of Christian's now and in the past that have murdered in the name of their God? Because if you don't, you are one very ignorant person. Regardless, there shouldn't be religions at all, they're all based on stories with no proof, and can control people in unexpected ways.
I never implied all Muslims are terrorists. I clearly said, all terrorists are Muslim.
Obviously there was a bit of exaggeration on the point, but nowadays when you hear of a terrorist attack against either the UK or the USA, it's always someone who is Muslim.

I'm not being racist, but there's something in the Muslim belief that's seriously fucked up.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I never implied all Muslims are terrorists. I clearly said, all terrorists are Muslim.
Obviously there was a bit of exaggeration on the point, but nowadays when you hear of a terrorist attack against either the UK or the USA, it's always someone who is Muslim.

I'm not being racist, but there's something in the Muslim belief that's seriously fucked up.
I'm trying to be as nice as possible, but do you really not understand how the term "terrorist attack" works? It's up to the (Western) Government to use the term, which of whom are at war in the Middle East. Of course they're going to call anyone who attacks them (in a direct or non-direct way) a terrorist, as that is a blanket term for anyone we are at war with. It's similar to how the Boston bombers are "terrorists", yet if some white guy shoots up a movie theater they're a murder. In both cases it's murder, but in one it's because the individual(s) did it because of the "war on terror".

Also, you don't think that if per say the Bible belt (South) of the U.S. was attacked by a superior military, they wouldn't fight back, in the name of their God, who they think is all mighty, and all powerful? You're only seeing this issue from one side, and not both.

Vair

Sep 19, 2011

You got it all wrong. Islam is all about peace there is nothing in Islam that says kill people.. The people who chose to kill people are either crazy or just extremists they are not Muslim. So stop blaming Muslims for everything asshole and get your facts straight. If you reply to this comment Im not replying back. So have a nice day :)

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I'm trying to be as nice as possible, but do you really not understand how the term "terrorist attack" works? It's up to the (Western) Government to use the term, which of whom are at war in the Middle East. Of course they're going to call anyone who attacks them (in a direct or non-direct) way a terrorist, as that is a blanket term for anyone we are at war with. It's similar to how the Boston bombers are "terrorists", yet if some white guy shoots up a movie theater they're a murder. In both cases it's murder, but in one it's because the individual(s) did it because of the "war on terror".

Also, you don't think that if per say the Bible belt (South) of the U.S. was attacked by a superior military, they wouldn't fight back, in the name of their God, who they think is all mighty, and all powerful? You're only seeing this issue from one side, and not both.
I agree with your understanding, and some Muslims would probably call the majority of our Army terrorists, but the reason we go to war a lot of the time is because of terrorism, and us trying to keep our countries safe.

It might of happened in the past, but I have no recollection of any English/American man going to another country and stabbing someone to death in order to server their God, but something in England/America happens all of the time due to Muslim attacks.
I'm not going to lie, a lot of them may not be Muslim's but from what I know they are.
You got it all wrong. Islam is all about peace there is nothing in Islam that says kill people.. The people who chose to kill people are either crazy or just extremists they are not Muslim. So stop blaming Muslims for everything asshole and get your facts straight. If you reply to this comment Im not replying back. So have a nice day :)
facepalm.jpg You do realize Muslims are followers of the religion, Islam.

Users who are viewing this thread