GTA V GTA V Online : Money Glitch (Car Glitch)

Agn

3FTY7
Jul 15, 2013
You need a journey That is a caravan on the warstock website witch costs £15.000 and you need a garage (recommended 400k house ). You need a car to sell ( try get a ubermatch sentinel or lampadeti felon gt or f620 calvade .
Upgrade it as much as you want because it sells for more . And you need spare money around 5k .
Then call pegasus and then call the journey it will take £200 of you . Striaght after that then buy bmx witch costs £800 from pandmcycles website . If you already have a bike then you cant use it , you have to 100% buy a new one . Then pick up the journey and then head down to your garage . Then block the garage with the front of your journey then get out your journey and head inside the garage . You then should notice the garage cutscene wont open so then get the car you want to sell outside ( dont worry you still get the car back )
After dont move . Then get out your car and you should notice it wont have a tracker . After head back to the garagae and then your bike should been delivered . Then get your bike out . After it should say your personal vehicle has been destroyed after that get out the bike and go in your car that your going to sell then head down to los santos customs then sell the vehicle after you sell your vehicle then go on your phone and call mors mutual insurance then call it on your car that you have sold . You can repeat the process by doing the same order the bmx and call for the journey and block the garage again and your car should be there again so there you go . I do this everytime it only takes 2 minutes and i earn £28.754 from it .

Agn

3FTY7
Jul 15, 2013
Sure why not? Wich part you didn't understood? (Cypriot Bad English!)
You must be registered for see images attach

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Sure why not? Wich part you didn't understood? (Cypriot Bad English!)
You must be registered for see images attach
I don't get any of this, it would be good if you did a video because you have said "Then call pegasus and then call the journey it will take £200 of you", what happend to the car that you have upgraded, do you sell it?

Agn

3FTY7
Jul 15, 2013
@Kelly you do sell it at the end, [You call pegasus and it will take you somewhere, and that trip costs you 200 bucks!] I will try make a video on it, stay tunned with me:)

Agn

3FTY7
Jul 15, 2013
@ Great to see somebody help!

Users who are viewing this thread