Recruiting GrimmRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
Hello everyone I am looking for some tech's for my RP it is V26-V35 or what not, it does have some swf. I am looking for people who would be interested in making the best RP since FabboRP and HabboRP closed.

Requirements

• Knows how to code/work on EMU's.
  • Friendly to users and will not abuse their staff commands (once every two-three weeks is fine but every day of doing so is not okay.)
  • Can manage other staff and keep them in line.

As of right now my RP is being runned on my pc since I don't feel like buying a VPS atm since I am trying to add some sweet commands etc to it.
I will buy a VPS though do not worry and will get a proxy with it as well after I get some good features with-in the game, obviously we will need to either have some staff be some testers or we can open it for a select few once we get the commands in to see how everything works out and make sure there is no exploits/bugs. Either comment below or PM me if you would be interested and meet the requirements, in joining GrimmRP staff team. You can visit GrimmRP if you would like to see what it looks like so far @

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
... I don't really need mods more looking for people who can work on the EMU with me since doing it all + work irl is a lot of hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread