GreekCMS - Blazing Fast - PHP 7 - PropelORM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
So? My ORM can easily be improved. I'd like to see you code a whole framework from scratch. Only half the router and the template engine is not by me. Even though the ORM includes unnecessary coding, it's still faster than PropelORM for simple purposes as inserting, updating, fetching and so on. Anyway, have you even read the README.md for the IoC? Half the purposes you're using it for is just as a service locator, which they clearly pointed out is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
LOL

"includes unnecessary coding"
If it was unnecessary, it wouldn't be there, I am guessing you mean unnecessary in a unused terminology?

"I'd like to see you code a whole framework from scratch"
You talk like this is a challenge, for me at least. I coded my own framework about 2 years ago, I gave up on PHP last year because I kind of stopped web developing and moved over to object oriented programming and other sections, but if you think creating a framework from scratch is hard you're very much mistaken, anyone can make a Framework, even with the bare minimum PHP knowledge, it just depends how much knowledge you know in optimizing PHP code to create a good framework.

If I wanted to totally optimize this I would go ahead and use Phalcon on a super speedy webserver and pretend I am flash on steroids, but I am creating this CMS for a hotel but also decided to release it once its done being developed.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been closed due to in-activity, if you wish to have this re-opened please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread