Google Chrome or Firefox?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Google Chrome
-Faster (to me)
-Nicer UI
-Easier to install addons, themes, whatever
-I been using it since it first came out, so yea.

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
I used to use Chrome but recently I have been having issues with it. I started using Opera about a year ago and it seems to work way better than all the rest. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose Chrome because I just dislike mozilla.

Dicks

Feb 9, 2014
Chromium. It respects my freedoms and is fairly fast compared to Firefox (or at least for me it is).

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I'll say Firefox, you have these special plug-ins for it where you can avoid people from going in to your private information and what not and it's pretty good. Plus it's fast so Firefox it is.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I say Google Chrome because it's the only web browser that works for Auto Typers and alot of good themes for Chrome. 100% for Google Chrome!:up:

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
Google Chrome, I did try Waterfox for a brief period but I needed the simplicity of Chrome, it looks cleaner, I could go on. Plus its counterpart, Chromium is open source.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Firefox as it's the only browser that works on my Linux box for VNC and it's faster than Chrome on this present computer as Chrome eats memory.
Any browser will eat your memory loll

I vote for both loll both have a good ui and all the features you need in today's web experience expectations

Minet

Sep 4, 2013
I prefer Google Chrome, and for the tabs closing try pressing shift/Ctrl/alt/mouse button 1 (the middle key thing) a few times because it helps unjam them

Users who are viewing this thread