Google Chrome or Firefox?

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Hey guys, since yesterday I've been using Firefox.

On Chrome, when I click the tabs they close. Not sure why.

So what do you use and why?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I use Google Chrome. I like the overall look of the browser. Also, I think adding add ons and changing settings is easier on GC as well.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
I use Google Chrome. I like the overall look of the browser. Also, I think adding add ons and changing settings is easier on GC as well.
Fair point, I've been using it my whole life until yesterday, where my tabs just close when I press them.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Google Chrome has been what I have always used, and will ALWAYS use.
People argue Firefox is faster, I have tried it.
I see no difference.

Also, Firefox disables you to access a few features.

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
Google Chrome is 100% my choice.
Firefox isn't faster, if anything its 4x slower.

Jif

Aug 26, 2013
I'd prefer Chrome just because of how simple, smooth and small the layout is. (by small I mean, its not clustered and the top address bar is simple and not too big)
  • It has extensions, games, plugins and is really reliable. (I do realize Firefox has some of these same features)
  • Google Chrome is apart of Google and Google is a bigger company than Firefox alone, and basically I find Chrome a relable extension off a big company.
Just my thought.

Aye

tits
Oct 22, 2011
Internet explorer.

Ontopic: I use chrome since firefox doesn't work properly on my mac for no reason at all.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
I'm using Chrome a little bit more than FF, but not much. Some things works better in Chrome, and somethings works better in FF.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
3JQW0Og.png

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I've always liked Firefox and Firerox based browsers like: Opera and such they are pretty fast.

It may just be only me but Google chrome slows down after a while of using it.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread