Goodbye for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezus

The one and only..
Aug 14, 2012
Awwww :( Hope you are better soon, Sorry to hear about your brother. See you around.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
That's really sad to hear dude, my thoughts are with you, your little brother and your family. I hope you sort things out.

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
You will be dearly missed Mark,
Sad to read through these comments, I know if I lost my brother I would never even think about going on the internet again.
I hope that you get through this, and live to be stronger! :up:

Good luck mate, be yourself and do whatever you can to be happy.

Jan 17, 2012
You will be dearly missed Mark,
Sad to read through these comments, I know if I lost my brother I would never even think about going on the internet again.
I hope that you get through this, and live to be stronger! :up:

Good luck mate, be yourself and do whatever you can to be happy.
What happened to his brother?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Goodbye, Mark, hope to see you soon.

live-long-and-prosper-tee-shirt-cbs114b.jpg
ASSHOLE
Why would you post that here?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
13 years old is no age to die, and probably the most hurting part is that it is your little brother. I can't imagine losing mine. I hope you are making it alright Mark, and I wish you good luck with getting your stuff together. No one deserves this, especially you.

I hope to see you back soon, good luck dude.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
See you, Mate, I know how you feel, I had some family problems too, I was put out on the step at 14, because I punched my dad, for slamming my face off the ground, and, My Mum and Little Brother died, about two years ago.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Fuck, just realised this thread was here, sorry to hear buddy, everybody dies, but 13 is far too young. Good luck and keep us updated on how you're feeling and the family (if you wan't to). No-body deserves for their little brother to die at such a young age, my condolences to you and your family.

RIP to your brother.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks everyone.

It was a week ago today that he died, and all my life I've been so bothered what people think of me. He was 13, he never got chance to live and I'm sat here bothered about what people think of me, fuck to that now! Life is far too short.. and shit.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
So sorry to hear :( My little brother has just turned 14 and although we argue a lot at times, I still love him and don't know what I'd do if something happened to him :(

Hope things start looking up for you and your family soon, thinking about you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread