Goodbye for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Before I start this is no joke.

I've had some seriously bad family problems since Christmas so I won't be active on devbest for a few days, weeks or whatever

The other staff members know what's wrong and if you want to know what's wrong I'll tell you. You might notice a thread being mentioned in the shout box called "Spare a thought for....." Or something

Ill be coming on to check messages and stuff but I won't be moderating or chatting as casually as I usually do

So goodbye for a bit,
Mark

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I'll miss you, come back okay?
we need some one who can code on here :S

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Hope you and your family sort things out.

Have a happy new year, hope to see you back soon though!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I hope you'll be back Mark, and I hope you're alright times are hard I know, but you'll over come it, Mark. :)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I WANT TO KNOW.

Will miss you being around!
Hope whatever is bugging you gets fixed.

See you soon! ( I hope)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
New Year won't be very good. Nothing will for a while

But thanks

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
I also want to know.

Hope all becomes well. Good luck, and happy new year!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I WANT TO KNOW, too.

You will be missed Mark, we will miss a jolly moderator like you! Wishing you a Happy New Year ~ and prosperous one, too. Hope that family problem gets fixed. :) I'll be praying for you.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Why is this in gaming section? lol.

Anyways, See you around. Problems happen to everyone, the only thing you could do is continue and stay strong.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Why is this in gaming section? lol.

Anyways, See you around. Problems happen to everyone, the only thing you could do is continue and stay strong.

Was wondering that, he probably only saw the 'General Discussion', I'll move this to the 'Community Section', as I guess it fits the most.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Mark, I'll miss you. I hope everything sorts out, and I know what you're going through is hard to bare. Stay strong, hope you'll be back soon.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm on my phone and just seen 'General Discussion' and assumed it was the normal general discussion section

And I won't go in to detail but my gorgeous amazing little brother sadly died on Boxing Day so I'm taking time away to properly grieve and get through it

Ill most probably come on for a quick gander and then ill go straight off

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Thats sad man, hope everything is ok.. Take your time it will be hard to recover from it but always be thankful for what you have and try to get over stuff that causes sorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread