Not open for further replies.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I wonder how much money he made from VIP donations

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I am no longer a 14-year-old kid with no responsibilities or obligations. I am now 16, and while Blah Hotel has been a great experience, I think it is time for me to move on.
Well said.

1ntel

Nov 21, 2010
He deletes his MySQL folder when he was converting from MyISAM to InnoDB. He didn't have backups because you can't backup MySQL in MyISAM without locking which basically means that it would freeze the hotel during the time of the backup (with the way Phoenix works).

Also he is only 16, I am 19 and one of the 2 owners of Bubbo.

Christmas

Jul 24, 2011
To be honest I hope Zap takes Blah's place because Jonty's k00l lyk dat.
No but in all seriousness, I really will miss Blah, it was my first 'Beta' Hotel. I gained so many friends and memories from Blah. True Story.

Bullethotel

Brick Hotel Owner
Dec 3, 2011
To be honest I hope Zap takes Blah's place because Jonty's k00l lyk dat.
No but in all seriousness, I really will miss Blah, it was my first 'Beta' Hotel. I gained so many friends and memories from Blah. True Story.
They are, I was on zap, chilling, they had a room named : B l a h Bar i a ns
All blah people were there.

Xlegs

Nov 26, 2011
So sad to see a popular Retro go. I woud play it sometimes but most of the other times i would play other retros Including mine. Which is long gone too! But i hope one day another hotel comes back and its just as better then Blah. RIP Blah hotel. Lots of people will sadly miss this hotel.

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
RIP Blah . Blahbarians will live on and carry the name throughout other retros. But, with this loss other smaller retros will have a chance to get big as Blah did Once again RIP Blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread