Goodbye Blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
Recently Blah Hotel shutdown because their database was corrupted. You can review Zam's letter here:

DEAR BLAHBARIANS,

welcomeg.png
It is with great regret that I announce that Blah Hotel is closing today, February 18th, 2012. Blah Hotel opened in June 2009 as a community where teens could relax and have fun. It seemed as though Blah Hotel would never end. However, like everything in life, all good things must come to an end.
I did not plan for Blah Hotel to close so abruptly. Unfortunately, during the maintenance break today, I accidentally corrupted the database. All rooms, furniture, catalog pages, users, etc have all been lost. This is extremely unfortunate, as I had not planned for any of this to happen, and will still probably be beating myself up over this for weeks.
After careful thought, though, I have realized that I don't have much time for Blah Hotel anymore. My management has been lacking in the past few months. I am no longer a 14-year-old kid with no responsibilities or obligations. I am now 16, and while Blah Hotel has been a great experience, I think it is time for me to move on.
Furthermore, I apologize to all of the loyal Blah Hotel fans, and hope you can forgive my accident with the database. Good luck in the future, Blahbarians.
Regards,
Zam

What are your thoughts?
Who will now be #1?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I will be #1, BWAHAHAHAHHA!!
And that sounds like it sucks, they were big for a while.

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
What a waste.. I Actually have 5 VIP Accounts there...

BTW, Goodbye Blah!

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
He Has Backups, If you read the latter it says that he cant manage it anymore.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
He should sell it then. :p

Rater

Feb 17, 2011
Sell The CMS And Database i do not think Zam is going to do that because you never know if he well come back.

passpass

Oct 6, 2011
He wouldn't sell the db seeing that its corrupt, but the CMS would be nice, but he probs wouldn't seeing that its probs the best security habbo cms their is.

Rater

Feb 17, 2011
Well im just saying you know Blah's CMS was fully secured and i do not think anyone managed to hack it threw out the years im just saying if it was me i would never give it to someone unless i trust another person to give it too

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I dont think it was the database that was corrupt, I think he got bored of running the hotel, cause 3 years...thats a long time..I think the database was just an excuse

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
It's a great loss to the Habbo community, but that just gives smaller hotel owners a greater chance of survival.

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
It's a great loss to the Habbo community, but that just gives smaller hotel owners a greater chance of survival.
Crash received like 80 Users today! Usually we receive like 5-10!
Sadly, We Received A DDoS And Were Down :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread