GOLD-TREE-EMULATOR

nathan22

Dec 10, 2012
I added using visual, nothing worked. nohing changed
make sure the case numbers are the same in the chatcommandhandler.cs and rolemanager.cs noticed code is listed as seperate case numbers debug after both numbers match :
and add
Code:
ALTER TABLE `permissions_ranks` ADD `cmd_faceless` enum('1','0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

ALTER TABLE `permissions_users` ADD `cmd_faceless` enum('1','0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
to databse.
if you used faceless code posted the rolemanager.cs code is :
this.dictionary_4.Add("faceless", 132);
@Sarbaz

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
make sure the case numbers are the same in the chatcommandhandler.cs and rolemanager.cs noticed code is listed as seperate case numbers debug after both numbers match :
and add
Code:
ALTER TABLE `permissions_ranks` ADD `cmd_faceless` enum('1','0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

ALTER TABLE `permissions_users` ADD `cmd_faceless` enum('1','0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
to databse.
if you used faceless code posted the rolemanager.cs code is :
this.dictionary_4.Add("faceless", 132);
@Sarbaz
Hey. I did everything you said using Microsoft visual. The code is successfully added and working, but if i say :faceless, nothing happens. Please help!

Last edited:

nathan22

Dec 10, 2012
Hey. I did everything you said using Microsoft visual. The code is successfully added and working, but if i say :faceless, nothing happens. Please help!
should ask you to reload room to apply :/ lookiing at the code it should anyways.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
should ask you to reload room to apply :/ lookiing at the code it should anyways.
OMG Thanks a lot it worked <3
But the send notification thingy doesn't work.
Code:
Session.SendNotif("Please reload room to see the effect");
I don't see any notifications

Last edited:

nathan22

Dec 10, 2012
Code:
Session.SendNotification("Please reload room to see the effect");
replace with that should give you a notification :D

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Okay, let me tell this for everyone who hate's renames.

Dude's, we fucking ripped the WHOLE game from habbo en renamed it to our name's. So you cry when someone edit a server name, but won't cry if someone rename's a WHOLE game? What's bigger? A fckng server or a whole game?

I thought so.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Okay, let me tell this for everyone who hate's renames.

Dude's, we fucking ripped the WHOLE game from habbo en renamed it to our name's. So you cry when someone edit a server name, but won't cry if someone rename's a WHOLE game? What's bigger? A fckng server or a whole game?

I thought so.

Who even mentioned renames?

Users who are viewing this thread