TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Hello Devbest

Changelog:
Code:
Added: MUCH ACHIEVEMENTS! (Over 200)
Added: Showing achievement progress
Added: Hoppers (Selectin same type hopper and teleporting you)
Added: Jukeboxs (Add dics to playlist and remove, play playlist, sell dics on shop)
Added: WIRED Effect: Kick user
Added: Fireworks
Added: New wired give command "wiredactived:" and two condition command: "wiredactived:<super wired id that user actived>" and "wirednotactived: <super wired id that user actived>"
Added: Room polls
Added: Infobus polls :)startquestion)
Added: "HeightOverride" to furniture table. (Habbo can override this furni height limit)
Added: Staff picks
Added: If order_num is "-1" that page in alphabetical order
Added: BETTER DDOS PROTECTION!
Added: Sell badges on shop using BadgeID instead of using achievement
Added: ":lay" command.
Added: ":vipha" command. (Set interval when can use)
Added: ":viphal" command. (Set interval when can use)
Added: ":redeempixels" command.
Added: ":redeemshells" command.
Added: ":roomeffect" command.
Added: ":spush" command. (Push player 5 square)
Added: ":handitem" command. (Gives you handitem)
Added: Possible disable pushing / pulling users to door. Possible make admins / VIPs override this.
Added: "game.tcp.proxyip" to config.conf. Put proxy IP and enable anti DDOS and emulator don't ban proxy IP :)
Added: WIRED Effect: Timer reset
Added: Freeze! Game
Added: WIRED Condition: More Than x Secs Elapsed Since Timer Reset
Added: WIRED Condition: Less Than x Secs Elapsed sinse Timer Reset
Added: Automatic shutdown! "shutdown-server=<time>", "shutdown-server-player-limit=<max player number>" and "shutdown-warning-alert=<hotel alert text>" to config.conf

Changed: ":award" command. Giving now next level.
Changed: If habbo is enabled override he overrides all height limits
Changed: Beter changelog
Changed: Vip permissions moved to permissions_ranks (permissions_vip works too)
Changed: Beter wordfilter!!! (Set strict to 2 and spaces is not anymore a problem)
Changed: Ban command. (Now you can give ban lenght easily! Example: :ban Juniori 10d bans Juniori ten days. m = minute, h = hour, d = day. Shows alert who you ban and ban lenght.)
Changed: Possible put walkable items down habbo

Fixed: You need change decimal symbol to ".", but no longer! (But I recommend)
Fixed: WIRED Trigger: At set time
Fixed: Sitting and laying in rooms with stairs (YEAH!)
Fixed: WIRED Condition: Has Furni on (If furni is on selected furni, not only same tile)
Fixed: WIRED Effect: Move And Rotate Furni (Now selected furni height changes, goes up to furni and not stopping, if furni rotated update user height)
Fixed: 100% CPU bug (Maybe)

>>>>> !!!!!SOMETHING MISSING!!!! <<<<<
Screenhosts:
Spoiler:

Download:Its open source + github proejct, follow my terms (Can be changed) and i ask u not to remove credits from the :about
Github project:
Report bugs here:
>>> NOTICE IN UPDATE SQL IS RESET ACHIEVEMENT SCORE! IF YOU SELL ACHIEVEMENT SCORE I RECOMMAND BEFORE YOU RUN UPDATE SQL YOU RUN PROGRAM AND REMOVE THAT LINE! ("UPDATE user_stats SET AchievementScore = 0;") PROGRAM LINK IS DOWN THIS LINE <<<Achievement score re calculator:
Achievement score re calculator virustotal:

Emulator virustotal:

This was released by someguy on another forum. His name was Juniori or somn like that.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I can not agree with that.

Some functions are good and some are just not It does not make me a simpleton person to say that it's useless just because I'm thinking that he was able to post the fixes for example the staff fixes partionally. And yeah it is better to release them partionally because then people can actually add them to their emulator and actually have it fixed other than using an emulator with overused functions and commands.

Some commands and functions are literally useless and it's what's making me not use this at all and also the fact that just because of the fixes that someone is able to just rename the emulator to something that it's not because it is and it'lll always be Phoenix emulator and nothing else.

Don't call people names when you can't know for sure that it's true because it's how I'm thinking about the emulator and so the tip is: Post the fixes partionally so I'm able to use them I'd like to get the polls fixed as well as the staff picks fixed because I've been stuck with it lately.

Thank you for this release but as said before I'm not using it.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I can not agree with that.

Some functions are good and some are just not It does not make me a simpleton person to say that it's useless just because I'm thinking that he was able to post the fixes for example the staff fixes partionally. And yeah it is better to release them partionally because then people can actually add them to their emulator and actually have it fixed other than using an emulator with overused functions and commands.

Some commands and functions are literally useless and it's what's making me not use this at all and also the fact that just because of the fixes that someone is able to just rename the emulator to something that it's not because it is and it'lll always be Phoenix emulator and nothing else.

Don't call people names when you can't know for sure that it's true because it's how I'm thinking about the emulator and so the tip is: Post the fixes partionally so I'm able to use them I'd like to get the polls fixed as well as the staff picks fixed because I've been stuck with it lately.

Thank you for this release but as said before I'm not using it.

I agree, i shouldn't have called you a simpleton, so i'm sorry about that, but in my personal opinion, it's not useless to any other user. He could of posted many fixes, but he just applied it all to one emulator. To me, that's far better, since you have all these little goodies in one emulator. As far as edits go, this is better than the original and far better than any other edit.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Its basically phoenix rename, i've downloaded it on my server and looked over the codes, and compared them to phoenix. lol
and lets be honest, Who would use R63A if you have a decent R63B emulator like lus emu.

IcePhreak

Jan 8, 2014
I'm having an issue, when I try to use rel-neat-organized-professional-catalogue it get some mad errors! Please help

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Its basically phoenix rename, i've downloaded it on my server and looked over the codes, and compared them to phoenix. lol
and lets be honest, Who would use R63A if you have a decent R63B emulator like Pus emu.

Exactly what I'm thinking, nothing good about it just some useless commands and shit. Some good features fixed.

IcePhreak

Jan 8, 2014
I've saw this I am currently trying to fix it.

Also @Mega Please get on skype.
Guy helped me fix this on github, so i'll post it here.
The reason that it doesn't work is because Gold Tree Emulator changes the Table Structure for Furniture and Catalogue Items. You would need delete furniture and catalog_items, then run the sqls for the new catalogue. When all that is done run the sqls in the link below.

That should allow the new catalogue to work.

Users who are viewing this thread