Gold Tree Emulator Friend Offline Bug Fixes

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
This is a simple easy tut for people who use Gold Tree Emulator that has friend appearing online when they aren't online.

In NavCat go to design mode in users table, if you check last online and check its not null. If it gives you an error saying database truncated at row 1, then change the row in design mode where last_online row change the row "time" to "varchar" then length 50 and decimal to 0 then check not null. After these steps are done restart the emulator and it should be fixed 100% Just helping out to those people who are struggling to find the answer as its not posted anywhere where answer is 100% succeeded. No need to refresh database or anything else, just that simple part.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Never seen this error before, if I am honest, but good tutorial anyway. Maybe try adding some screenies or making it more appealing.

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Never seen this error before, if I am honest, but good tutorial anyway. Maybe try adding some screenies or making it more appealing.
Sure, when in Gold Tree Emulator when your friend is online and went offline and your still online he doesn't disappear from your friend list. And or as a staff it still say online, which pretty much not making user online from 1 to 0 which causes timestamp last_online was set as time for most database sql as gte database was set to varchar. People say the solution is find a new database which isn't true as i wasn't struggling to this problem. Today i found the solution and wanted to be generous for people who are suffering this problem. People always say non things they shouldn't be saying like find a new database then end up losing things. You can upgrade anything in the database with the server rather than deleting things. Mysql made servers so easier than long ago in flatfile was pain in the butt. People have been searching friend offline bug and coulnd't find a solution so i decided myself a challenge and find it and then found the actual error and decided to lend a helping hand to the community who are actually struggling due people responded on fagzone or other forums with stupid answers. people look for answers that fits to their question. And I knew this answers fit to most people's question that is having the same issue.

also one thing to mention i am the first person to be a founder of this glitch as its not posted anywhere, even though i do not want credit for this glitch.

Users who are viewing this thread