Goal Interaction

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Hello Devbest community!
I have a little issue here. How to make it so the ball stops inside the goal and just doesn't go through it.
If you make it not walkable it won't even get inside. I want it to stop inside.
and not go through it.

Ball is working fine I'm sure because it doesn't go through items that are not walkable.
I'm using Plus Emulator Revision 3

You must be registered for see images attach

I know I have to add an interaction but I don't know how to make it stop specifically inside the goal.

Last edited:

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
I wouldn't suggest using Revision 3 yet, your choice though.
I'm not too sure if R3 has Football fixed, I've only ever seen it in edits, I could be wrong though.
Can you walk through the goal?

Parsov

May 18, 2016
I wouldn't suggest using Revision 3 yet, your choice though.
I'm not too sure if R3 has Football fixed, I've only ever seen it in edits, I could be wrong though.
Can you walk through the goal?

You can walk through the goal. And Revision 3 is just an edit of Revision 2 that's all.
When you make it not walkable the ball does not go through it when you make it walkable you can go through it and the ball can also.
I have been looking at edits everything couldn't find it. Could you send me something?
I would be much obliged if you could help me with this.

Plus doesn't even have this ball coded properly ;]

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
interactions should look like this:
lv7ex4idnx.png

and interaction_mode_count is all 1.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Don't you need a counter? or wired or something? I'm not too sure as I've never set up Football in habbo.
I have the counter. It works when the ball enters the goal and the user waves.
Achievement works also we have worked on all of that just how to make it stop INSIDE the goal and not go through it.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I have the counter. It works when the ball enters the goal and the user waves.
Achievement works also we have worked on all of that just how to make it stop INSIDE the goal and not go through it.
This sounds ridiculous but have you tried R1 or R2? When I’ve seen achievement rooms setup on R1 or R2 the ball stays inside the goal, maybe they were half way through fixing football in R3 and gave up as R3 has been in a dev build for long time now.

Just a thought.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
This sounds ridiculous but have you tried R1 or R2? When I’ve seen achievement rooms setup on R1 or R2 the ball stays inside the goal, maybe they were half way through fixing football in R3 and gave up as R3 has been in a dev build for long time now.

Just a thought.

Can you send me the files for this I will replace them.
I would be much obliged thank you.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Is this because of the goal or because of the ball?
I’ve read a lot of comments that the ball doesn’t work properly but I’ve never seen it go through the net, I could be totally wrong here, to block this couldn’t you just change the width and length, allowing you to step inside the goal but not behind it?

Parsov

May 18, 2016
I’ve read a lot of comments that the ball doesn’t work properly but I’ve never seen it go through the net, I could be totally wrong here, to block this couldn’t you just change the width and length, allowing you to step inside the goal but not behind it?

Yeah that's the issue in order for you to make it stop the ball inside you need to know all these vector things which I don't know about yet.
(I was thinking of making that inside the Emulator).

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013

I changed the database back to the previous one because achievements are linked to it and I wanna keep it original.
I have a feeling I should add the stop here but I don't know what code it is.
Just use either R2, or a edit such as Habbo Emulator (i recommend that) or Alaska.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Just use either R2, or a edit such as Habbo Emulator (i recommend that) or Alaska.
Done too many changes to go back...
Did improvements like new wiring, football as you can see still working on it, commands, new items there is only goal issue that's about it.
After that it's gonna be just like Habbo.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
I have a figured a way to do it you set the length to 2 but when you do lenght 2 and not walkable it doesn't let you walk inside the goal nor behind it. Now that's fine if you can't walk behind it but how do I make it so that the goal itself doesn't actually count as furni but only the tiles behind the goal.

So these tiles actually count as the furni itself instead of the goal counting as furni. So you can still go through the goal but you can't go through behind it.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I have a figured a way to do it you set the length to 2 but when you do lenght 2 and not walkable it doesn't let you walk inside the goal nor behind it. Now that's fine if you can't walk behind it but how do I make it so that the goal itself doesn't actually count as furni but only the tiles behind the goal.

So these tiles actually count as the furni itself instead of the goal counting as furni. So you can still go through the goal but you can't go through behind it.
The length is 2 so you can’t. That bit that’s invisible is classed as the furniture.

Users who are viewing this thread