Global Hotels Old R63A CMS (NomansEDIT)

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Hey Devbest,

Here Is My Edit Of Nomans CMS
Couple Of Images,
I Think I Update ( Add More Things To The CMS)
These Images Were Along Time Ago......

Download Link:
Kind Regards,
Jayseanp

Last edited:

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Not bad at all, good job. 7-8/10

I personally don't like the background because it doesn't go with the colours.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
All you did was change the header and background? None of which we can use because it's not halloween anymore.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Ultra Don't Use Then as i said i edited this long time ago and i didn't just change background and header AS YOU CAN SEE NO OTHER CMS has ever got a edited VIP Page / etc

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Its For People Who Want To Use It I Gave It Out If You Don't Like The Background / Images Or Whatever Edit It.. This Was Last Edited 2 Months Ago By Me.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
You edited nothing. Gweppo got me to fix the bugs staff page etc. Like ultra said, it's just a re-release of nomans arctic cms.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Very nice. On the me page the transparent box doesn't go down all the way to hold the content. Possibly add an overflow: hidden; 10/10

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
For some reason every theme I add to rev has errors like MySQL expected resource parameter to be 1, and every theme's images are like in the wrong place and the style is messed up badly compared to the screenshots, I never had these problems. Could it be the db? (I already tried new ones) or the RevCMS version? I wish these guys could upload the whole CMS cause things with rev don't work for me and I'm not a noob at all.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
For some reason every theme I add to rev has errors like MySQL expected resource parameter to be 1, and every theme's images are like in the wrong place and the style is messed up badly compared to the screenshots, I never had these problems. Could it be the db? (I already tried new ones) or the RevCMS version? I wish these guys could upload the whole CMS cause things with rev don't work for me and I'm not a noob at all.
Database is not related to CSS.

Users who are viewing this thread