Getting Retro Online / Other Bits

AaronMurphy1993

Jun 11, 2011
Hi There.

I currently trying to set up my retro again but as I haven't done it for over a year I need some help getting it public. I can access it locally but no one can access it publicly. Also my furniture on the hotel is not in english.

Skype me if you can help: aaron.murphy38

Thanks -

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hi There.

I currently trying to set up my retro again but as I haven't done it for over a year I need some help getting it public. I can access it locally but no one can access it publicly. Also my furniture on the hotel is not in english.

Skype me if you can help: aaron.murphy38

Thanks -
All you need to do is portforward.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Nah, As he said above .

I Quote:
Code:

He never said he is hosting it on a PC or VPS.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Nah, As he said above .

I Quote:
Code:

He never said he is hosting it on a PC or VPS.
If it was a VPS, he wouldn't need to pf,

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Go to, your firewall, Go to Advance Settings > Inbound Rules > Add Rule > Port > 80 > Name of w.e you want > Save

Keep doing this for all the ports you need list below:

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Okay, I am going to give you a list of options here:

1. Go to your Client.php In your Htdocs there should be something like hostname: Then an ip, Change it to your IP Or Domain
2. It might be your swfs if it is make sure you configured them right, And if you are exactly sure that they are correct then get a new pack.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Okay, I am going to give you a list of options here:

1. Go to your Client.php In your Htdocs there should be something like hostname: Then an ip, Change it to your IP Or Domain
2. It might be your swfs if it is make sure you configured them right, And if you are exactly sure that they are correct then get a new pack.
Off topic: Why are you quoting my post then listing things? I can set up a retro perfecty fine + wouldn't be posting a thread like this facepalm.jpg
On topic: As said above, make sure you have edited all of your swf links in the config. Also make sure your emulator is running. (a bit obvious but it does happen with some noobs).

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Off topic: Why are you quoting my post then listing things? I can set up a retro perfecty fine + wouldn't be posting a thread like this facepalm.jpg
On topic: As said above, make sure you have edited all of your swf links in the config. Also make sure your emulator is running. (a bit obvious but it does happen with some noobs).

My bad, Did not mean to quote your posts. Thought they were the other guys lol, My mistake.

Off Topic: You do not have to be a douche to the person Quote: ( A bit obvious but it does happen with some noobs). There is really no need for that. Next time be a little nice, He might be new to it and wants some help.

Users who are viewing this thread