Getting my instagram account to 20k followers in 24hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Okay? I dont care about that everyone posts and dont credit. If you dont post photos and have 600k followers thats sketchy
It’s hard to be nice about this topic and yourself when you’re so negative and hostile towards other users.

It’s important to credit people when due so the account doesn’t get suspended for breaking the ToS. The way this thread is written and your comments are coming across doesn’t convince me that you genuinely posted this for the sole purposes.

It’s sad that you didn’t reach your goal. There’s always next time! :up:

Reactions: AMG

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
It’s hard to be nice about this topic and yourself when you’re so negative and hostile towards other users.

It’s important to credit people when due so the account doesn’t get suspended for breaking the ToS. The way this thread is written and your comments are coming across doesn’t convince me that you genuinely posted this for the sole purposes.

It’s sad that you didn’t reach your goal. There’s always next time! :up:
You dont get suspened for that on instagram, they just remove the post. I have no idea what your on about this community on this forum is clearly clueless about this subject.
Can a moderator please close this thread.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
If you dont post photos and have 600k followers thats sketchy
I never said I don't post photos? I said I don't steal other people's photos.

You dont get suspened for that on instagram, they just remove the post. I have no idea what your on about this community on this forum is clearly clueless about this subject.
And actually, your account can be suspended for that, and the people that took the photos can take legal actions against you...
You seem to be the one that is clueless about this.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Can a moderator please close this thread.
Yeah close the thread after I blast his ass

the account is already active, yes I got that 30dollars back from my meme page which gets 11million imperessions I will have you know.
I dont get why you think you have the right to say this shit, people pay you to humiliate yourself by putting ketchup on your chest for a 1 dollar sub and how old are you? I am 14 and I am making a better living than you. all you do is sit home and have weed.
I don't know why you get so hostile out of nowhere, i'm pretty sure what I said up there wasn't negative at all.

You're a 14 year old and rightfully have the reading comprehension of one too, read;
If you're doing this to dip your feet in marketing, disregard what I said at all up there.
But you know how some people cling to something thinking they're going to get rich easy?
That's what I don't want to see, that's what I'm speaking against.

I originally wrote on this thread thinking that you are doing this as a get rich quick scheme, and by what you're saying;
I am 14 and I am making a better living than you.
Looks like I might be right. Like I said above, do this to learn because real money is earned.
I know so many youngins that are convinced they're gonna be the next millionaire doing some crypto shit, insta marketing, etc etc.

Please. take this friendly holy fuck, why does everyone take everything to heart around here? You all have been on facebook too much

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Goodluck Hashh, I think as long as you have fun then its time not wasted.

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Why would you even pay to get followers on a "fitness inspired" instagram? What are you a virgin? LUL
This kid buys his followers it's obvious, it's sad that there are still people who's life revolve around buying followers & likes just to make themselves feel confident in themselves lol

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
This kid buys his followers it's obvious, it's sad that there are still people who's life revolve around buying followers & likes just to make themselves feel confident in themselves lol
There not fake its not obvious clearly lol, All the likers follow my account, this forum is clueless oh well.

Meme page 11 million expressions?
Your page only has 2618 followers.
@memes.n.stuff_
What? thats not my meme account you can stay the fuck out of this. My meme page is @hoeably happily show you how much we are gaining daily x

I never said I don't post photos? I said I don't steal other people's photos.

And actually, your account can be suspended for that, and the people that took the photos can take legal actions against you...
You seem to be the one that is clueless about this.
There are accounts with 11million followers that dont credit, whats this got to do with the thread smh... If you had a 600k acc prove it. Because I thought you would know better because no one credits
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another hand

My meme page @ hoeably has been gaining fairly good with over 10million impressions, probably hit 100k by the end of this year maybe even sooner.
25ib4sx.png

My fitness account has also been gaining with no negatives, I plan to keep the fitness about but I might try harder into it! (@ fitness.inspired)
262qtg6.png

Anyone saying the account is botted, I have proven that they are not by showing you the followers actually follow the account, fake followers are inactive. Heres the video for evidence :)

I clearly understand this community doesnt know much about instagram and I respect that but I didnt make this thread to be slagged up on my others. This is what I do, I make accounts organically grow them, then sell them or people pay me promotions its my way of making money. And if you cant respect that then just dont comment. If I have bashed people and been heavy hearted I apolgoise but every since I opened this thread its been all negatives. @Pr0 I really didnt like how you totally said I bot my followers because it makes me confident about myself etc, they arent botted they are real. And I have no idea what I have done to you for you to be so harsh, and my false acusations about my account. @NathanCarn3y you can just shut the fuck up, that isnt my meme page your causing a drama for no reason, and I am not going to embarass you because your instagram lkers dont even follow you, but anyways wont roast for it cause I am not about that life!@TesoMayn you brought crediting into this thread when it was off-topic, It is againsts instagrams ToS but allot of content creators dont care aslong as they have a watermark on the video. I have had occasions where content creators got instagram to delete the post and they wanted me to credit them and I did. Its not the biggest issue on instagram. So no need to bring that in, tons of instagram accounts dont credit. @griimnak its the fact you came into my thread really negative about what I do, i wouldnt never do that to you, if you where working on a CMS for example I wouldnt bring you down etc. I know you want to 'blast this kid' before closing the thread but all I have done was want to share what I do like what you guys do making CMS etc. My hobbies/projects are different so please try to respect them and I will respect you.

Last edited:

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
There not fake its not obvious clearly lol, All the likers follow my account, this forum is clueless oh well.

What? thats not my meme account you can stay the fuck out of this. My meme page is @hoeably happily show you how much we are gaining daily x

There are accounts with 11million followers that dont credit, whats this got to do with the thread smh... If you had a 600k acc prove it. Because I thought you would know better because no one credits
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another hand

My meme page @ hoeably has been gaining fairly good with over 10million impressions, probably hit 100k by the end of this year maybe even sooner.
25ib4sx.png

My fitness account has also been gaining with no negatives, I plan to keep the fitness about but I might try harder into it! (@ fitness.inspired)
262qtg6.png

Anyone saying the account is botted, I have proven that they are not by showing you the followers actually follow the account, fake followers are inactive. Heres the video for evidence :)

I clearly understand this community doesnt know much about instagram and I respect that but I didnt make this thread to be slagged up on my others. This is what I do, I make accounts organically grow them, then sell them or people pay me promotions its my way of making money. And if you cant respect that then just dont comment. If I have bashed people and been heavy hearted I apolgoise but every since I opened this thread its been all negatives. @Pr0 I really didnt like how you totally said I bot my followers because it makes me confident about myself etc, they arent botted they are real. And I have no idea what I have done to you for you to be so harsh, and my false acusations about my account. @NathanCarn3y you can just shut the fuck up, that isnt my meme page your causing a drama for no reason, and I am not going to embarass you because your instagram lkers dont even follow you, but anyways wont roast for it cause I am not about that life!@TesoMayn you brought crediting into this thread when it was off-topic, It is againsts instagrams ToS but allot of content creators dont care aslong as they have a watermark on the video. I have had occasions where content creators got instagram to delete the post and they wanted me to credit them and I did. Its not the biggest issue on instagram. So no need to bring that in, tons of instagram accounts dont credit. @griimnak its the fact you came into my thread really negative about what I do, i wouldnt never do that to you, if you where working on a CMS for example I wouldnt bring you down etc. I know you want to 'blast this kid' before closing the thread but all I have done was want to share what I do like what you guys do making CMS etc. My hobbies/projects are different so please try to respect them and I will respect you.
I shouldn't had even commented.
its the fact you came into my thread really negative about what I do
Really? does this sound negative?
If you're doing this to dip your feet in marketing, disregard what I said at all up there.
But you know how some people cling to something thinking they're going to get rich easy?
That's what I don't want to see, that's what I'm speaking against.

My hobbies/projects are different so please try to respect them and I will respect you.
This has nothing to do with respect, did you even read what the fuck I wrote?
I know so many youngins that are convinced they're gonna be the next millionaire doing some crypto shit, insta marketing, etc etc.

See now if you perceive what I'm saying as mean, that's up to you.
But my point is very simple, do this to learn and do not depend on this to make you money, if it's a hobby then it's healthy. If it's your way out of life, you are mislead, don't be like those people.

That's literally all I had to say, does that really sound so negative??

Last edited:
Reactions: JMS

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I shouldn't had even commented.

Really? does this sound negative?

This has nothing to do with respect, did you even read what the fuck I wrote?

See now if you perceive what I'm saying as mean, that's up to you.
But my point is very simple, do this to learn and do not depend on this to make you money, if it's a hobby then it's healthy. If it's your way out of life, you are mislead, don't be like those people.

That's literally all I had to say, does that really sound so negative??
Did I say I was gonna become the next millionaire etc etc? Read the thread title. Not my fault people started commenting and going off topic to other things.

And talking about being not being negative phaha, next time you have a project I am gonna actually comment what you first said on this thread. I didnt want to make money only to gain followers. then other forum memebers where asking how this benefits me etc.
And you are doing this because... ?
How does it make you money I don't understand, seems kinda pointless
You clearly where being negative. Calling my hobby a waste of time doing or has no purpose is extremly negative
1zc25up.png

Last edited:

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
You're just a gigantic pussy and perceive everything as negative.

And you are doing this because... ?
How does it make you money I don't understand, seems kinda pointless
This is not negative, I didn't understand why you were doing it and added my opinion that it's pointless.

You can easily reply by saying "it makes me money by x and it's not pointless because of x", but no, you just cry.

Next time you have a project I am gonna actually comment what you first said on this thread
The art of being head strong is not caring

You clearly where being negative. Calling my hobby a waste of time doing or has no purpose is extremly negative
You clearly don't know how to read, because i didn't call your hobby a waste of time.
If someone is clueless on something and says "seems like a waste of time", it's not a statement it's more of a question, meaning elaborate on why it's not a waste of time so i can come to agreeance

Did I say I was gonna become the next millionaire etc etc?
Lol, this guy...
It's not about if you said that or not, I'm just putting it out there that things like these are dangerous because they lead people into thinking that they won't have to work a real job and they can just get rich off crypto insta and all that shit.

if only you read what i said after "the negative shit"

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I agree, there is a lot to be said about IG Digital Marketing.
If you look at people like Ant (Im Just Bait) He got big because of Drake, he got lucky.
Because his page attracts the attention of many 'influencers' such as Drake, people pay him for shoutouts/promotions.
It would take a real amount of luck for someone like yourself to get this if I'm honest, that being said there is nothing wrong with giving it a go, just don't rely on it for a sustainable income (which if I'm going to be honest you seem to class it as this) as it could all very easily disappear.
Best of luck either way.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I agree, there is a lot to be said about IG Digital Marketing.
If you look at people like Ant (Im Just Bait) He got big because of Drake, he got lucky.
Because his page attracts the attention of many 'influencers' such as Drake, people pay him for shoutouts/promotions.
It would take a real amount of luck for someone like yourself to get this if I'm honest, that being said there is nothing wrong with giving it a go, just don't rely on it for a sustainable income (which if I'm going to be honest you seem to class it as this) as it could all very easily disappear.
Best of luck either way.
thanks, marketing is easy and a quick way of growing.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed upon request.

I had started deleting some posts that were blatantly bashing the OP / didn't have any value towards the discussion, I stopped when he started firing back, as deleting certain messages makes other users look like a total asshat, so I'd rather throw it both ways and not favour the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread