Getting my instagram account to 20k followers in 24hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Hey Devbest,

I have decided to start a project of mine :), Basically I have a fitness instagram account that has 11.2k followers it gets about 800-1.6k likes.. My aim is to gain about 10k followers in 24 hours with insta promos etc. If it works out well I will probably make my aims higher! I havent started just yet but I will soon. and keep you updated :)

Instagram Account

- UPDATE-

Paid $30 for 2 shoutouts off a 100k account and 60k account, and have gained 100 followers in 2 hours.
My recent post has been up for 2hours and has gained 417 likes (will probably go up to 1.9k)
I dont think I will get to 20k :(

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
You just wrote you paid $30 for 2 shoutouts
there shoutouts, so clearly I am not buying them.. Shoutouts get my account out their, thats how instagram accounts grow off big accounts?
please dont comment if your clueless about instagram algorithm etc.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Then why did you deny the fact you're buying followers? It's pretty fucking logical you're buying shouts to get followers.
Grow some brain cells kiddo, not like an Instagram account is gonna give your life any purpose

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
He's not buying followers. It's called marketing.

Also, not really something that's worth getting so mad about. You smoking weed all the time doesn't give your life any purpose too. So why bash on him doing something he enjoys?

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Why don't you just pay under Instagram promotions. I pay to promote some of my pictures on Instagram to gain a new audience.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Why don't you just pay under Instagram promotions. I pay to promote some of my pictures on Instagram to gain a new audience.
Thats another good way, but thats more for buisness'. Promoting is better for 'niche' accounts, Example: If you have a meme page on instagram, you want to get it out there. You pay another meme page that has similar posts as you and the same audience as you, that means there big audience will then follow you because your the same audience as them. When was instagram advertising is more like a business product. the targeted people are ages etc. Shoutouts work better overral

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
And you are doing this because... ?
How does it make you money I don't understand, seems kinda pointless

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
And you are doing this because... ?
How does it make you money I don't understand, seems kinda pointless
Its like a cycle, right now I am paying people to shout me out. It makes me audience bigger.
Once my audience is bigger other people ask me to shout them out.
Instagrams promotions stock was at 1billion last year.
Also for @birthofcool who is also confused.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright so help me understand, people on this forum spend most of their time creating/renaming emulators, CMS systems, gaming or creating new frameworks or whatever because they like to do so (like anything besides Rev created on this forum has ever been widely used), but when someone does something like this it receives so much negative comments? @Hashh obviously has more understanding of these workings than most of us, and he can actually learn something from this, even if he doesn't earn anything. And if he earns some stuff, good for him.

For those who keep posting negative stuff, next time you guys open up a thread with again a new CMS or whatever, I'll also post "but why?" and claim how pointless it is what you're doing. You'll see how annoying it is.

Come on guys, a bit more positivity. If you don't understand something, don't directly criticize it, but request information in a polite and normal way.

Last edited:

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Alright so help me understand, people on this forum spend most of their time creating/renaming emulators, CMS systems, gaming or creating new frameworks or whatever because they like to do so (like anything besides Rev created on this forum has ever been widely used), but when someone does something like this it receives so much negative comments? @Hashh obviously has more understanding of these workings than most of us, and he can actually learn something from this, even if he doesn't earn anything. And if he earns some stuff, good for him.

For those who keep posting negative stuff, next time you guys open up a thread with again a new CMS or whatever, I'll also post "but why?" and claim how pointless it is what you're doing. You'll see how annoying it is.

Come on guys, a bit more positivity. If you don't understand something, don't directly criticize it, but request information in a polite and normal way.
This is different though, he's not producing any content. Just paying for a shoutout, and somehow profiting, which is why I don't get it.
Its like a cycle, right now I am paying people to shout me out. It makes me audience bigger.
Once my audience is bigger other people ask me to shout them out.
Instagrams promotions stock was at 1billion last year.
But has this actually happened to you, or are you still waiting on it?
Hope you made your 30$ back atleast, i'm just seeing a similar fate as @Sly 's amazon affiliate shop- probably useless and a waste of time, sadly
but ay, best of luck maybe it will blow up

It's not to be hard on @Hashh or @Sly either, I just think it's healthy to make someone think

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This is different though, he's not producing any content. Just paying for a shoutout, and somehow profiting, which is why I don't get it.

Hope you made your 30$ back atleast, i'm just seeing a similar fate as @Sly 's amazon affiliate shop- probably useless and a waste of time
How is it useless? This is a great way to get familiar in the marketing world, it's a start. It's not all about blowing up or earning money. Same for Sly's shop, if he continued.

How much did Trinity3 "blow up"? Not at all. But how much did you learn from working on it? Just because you don't understand, doesn't mean it's useless or a waste of time. If we're going to base value upon success, we can also call your projects useless and a waste of time.

Please just stop all the negativity, it becomes so sad.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
How is it useless? This is a great way to get familiar in the marketing world, it's a start. It's not all about blowing up or earning money. Same for Sly's shop, if he continued.

How much did Trinity3 "blow up"? Not at all. But how much did you learn from working on it? Just because you don't understand, doesn't mean it's useless or a waste of time. If we're going to base value upon success, we can also call your projects useless and a waste of time.

Please just stop all the negativity, it becomes so sad.
Going off topic. When you get into a debate of these you don't bring up someone's personal track, my cms is completely irrelevant to marketing

But I do agree with this;
It's not all about blowing up or earning money. Same for Sly's shop, if he continued.

If you're doing this to dip your feet in marketing, disregard what I said at all up there.
But you know how some people cling to something thinking they're going to get rich easy?
That's what I don't want to see, that's what I'm speaking against.

And I appreciate you advocating for positivity on the forum, I don't mean to sound mean, this is meant to be purely constructive. I'm not like @TesoMayn atleast haha

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015

Hope you made your 30$ back atleast, i'm just seeing a similar fate as @Sly 's amazon affiliate shop- probably useless and a waste of time, sadly

It's not to be hard on @Hashh or @Sly either, I just think it's healthy to make someone think
the account is already active, yes I got that 30dollars back from my meme page which gets 11million imperessions I will have you know.
I dont get why you think you have the right to say this shit, people pay you to humiliate yourself by putting ketchup on your chest for a 1 dollar sub and how old are you? I am 14 and I am making a better living than you. all you do is sit home and have weed.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Me and a group of friends run an Instagram with over 600,000 followers; nothing is posted on the account but pictures of products we are paid to "advertise", and it pays quite well so I understand why you want to do this.
I assume the photos are taken from other's Instagram, so for legal reasons I hope you are getting their permission, which I don't think you are as you're not giving credit at all.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Me and a group of friends run an Instagram with over 600,000 followers; nothing is posted on the account but pictures of products we are paid to "advertise", and it pays quite well so I understand why you want to do this.
I assume the photos are taken from other's Instagram, so for legal reasons I hope you are getting their permission, which I don't think you are as you're not giving credit at all.
Do you credit your feeds aswell? Who tf credits ??!!!
6MIL meme pages dont credit
Also whats your @?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Do you credit your feeds aswell? Who tf credits ??!!!
6MIL meme pages dont credit
Also whats your @?
Well, since I don't post photos I did not take myself, no.

Instagram is committed to helping people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights. The do not allow posting content that violates someone else’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Well, since I don't post photos I did not take myself, no.

Okay? I dont care about that everyone posts and dont credit. If you dont post photos and have 600k followers thats sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread