Generate Furnis [RELEASE]

Pollak

Oct 12, 2017
Hii again :) !! Ive coded a generator furnis and i know exists some generators actually but the difference is you can choose the productdata and then configure with tie item name automatically. Written in C#.
The moment have for Plus and Arcturus. SQLs (catalog_pages, catalog_items, furniture and furnidata).
Is very easy to use so any questions let me know! :)

Quickly tutorial:
1 -> Put the files (.swf) on folder swfs
-> Execute the executable console.
3 -> Configure the initial item id (ps: if you configure 1 they start on next number -> 2), page id, parent id, page name, etc...

The sqls are in the sqls directory.
NOTE: If you want change productdata please delete the file productdata (extras/).

Source:

PS: There will probably be some errors in the sql query (I used the following):
(catalog_items)
plus -> INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (id, page_id, item_id, catalog_name, cost_credits, cost_diamonds) VALUES (" + itemId+ ", " + pageId + ", " + itemId+ ", '" + itemName + "', 3, 0);
arcturus -> INSERT INTO `catalog_items` VALUES ('" + itemId+ "', '" + itemId+ "', '" + pageId + "', '-1', '0', '99', '" + itemName + "' ,'10', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '', '1', '0', 'none');
(furniture)
plus -> INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `item_name`, `public_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `height_adjustable`, `effect_id`, `wired_id`, `is_rare`, `clothing_id`, `extra_rot`) VALUES (" + itemId+ ", '" + swfName + "', '" + itemName + "', 's', 1, 1, 0, '1', '0', '0', " + itemId+ ", '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0', 0, 0, '0', 0, '0');
arcturus -> INSERT INTO `items_base` VALUES ('" + itemId+ "', '" + itemId+ "', '" + swfName + "', '" + itemName + "', '1', '1', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 's', 'default', '0', '0','0','0','0','0','0');
Credits:
Snaiker (Pollak)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

castpvp1

Dec 17, 2019
I opened from my vps but it gives me error only when starting the program.
In 'swfs' add the furnis i want to add .swf
and I run the program and it doesn't work, what will it be? the vps is x64 bit xD window

Pollak

Oct 12, 2017
I opened from my vps but it gives me error only when starting the program.
In 'swfs' add the furnis i want to add .swf
and I run the program and it doesn't work, what will it be? the vps is x64 bit xD window
You have discord to see better the problem? Or add me please Pollak#5428
Post automatically merged:

Post updated with the source code. :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi again! :)
New updates! Download again please if you use this generator.
Any issue read before the readme please. Thank's! ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread