Recruiting Gaming Clan Recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramone

GFX & Design Artist
Jan 2, 2014
Hello my fellow Gammers.

My name is Rushane, and I am currently putting together and elite team of gamers for my new clan.

Clan name - AnNeX ( could be changed later depending on responses )

We will be an all platform clan, i.e PC, PS3-PS4, Xbox 360-Xbox One.

I currently need an co-owner for the Xbox side of the clan and also a PC one.

And also and Graphics designers please feel free to apply as well.

We will also have a forum dedicated to the clan. ( to be continued )

If your interested please respond down bellow if your willing to participate.

Thank you, and Good Luck.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
A little more detail like what games do you guys mostly play?

Ramone

GFX & Design Artist
Jan 2, 2014
Wide Verity, From Sports to Racing to Adventures to First Person shooters. We have no limits.

Tangy

I gift gold!
Jul 15, 2013
Then I can do edits and gfx for u

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Ramone

GFX & Design Artist
Jan 2, 2014
Okay's do you skype or something I can talk to you more privately on? :)

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Clans are for nubs. Go solo or just play with your friends. No need for 1337 clan tags or 360 ballerina trickshot sniper kills. Just play the game, have fun.

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Sorry, I forget many of you are console gamers with your splitscreen enablement. I forgot PC gamers don't have friends.
Basically all your clan are your friends so ur a bit off buddy, he can do whatever he wants you don't gotta judge.

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
Basically all your clan are your friends so ur a bit off buddy, he can do whatever he wants you don't gotta judge.

All I know of clans are that they have stupid names like [FaZe] or [1337] and they go around on shitty games like Black Ops 2 and quickscope 360 trickshot and stupid shit like that.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
All I know of clans are that they have stupid names like [FaZe] or [1337] and they go around on shitty games like Black Ops 2 and quickscope 360 trickshot and stupid shit like that.
Wide Verity, From Sports to Racing to Adventures to First Person shooters. We have no limits.

Tard, if you don't like clans than don't bother responding and let people who do like playing with a clan do as they wish...? No need for an argument over nothing.

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
Tard, if you don't like clans than don't bother responding and let people who do like playing with a clan do as they wish...? No need for an argument over nothing.

Sharing an opinion and getting rebuttals, people say I'm causing the arguments but you are the ones who have a problem with my opinions, so therefore... you're the reason why these opinions of mine turn into "arguments"

Fluke

Professional Friend.
Aug 12, 2012
I've got xbox and a gaming PC. This clan looks like it could be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread