Flash Fusion-Hotel.COM ★ Stable EMU ★ Daily Backups ★ CleanCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
logo.png

Fusion Hotel is a Habbo Hotel based private server that was created in March 2016. It was founded by two individuals, known as @Sarbaz and Justin (@SavageKing), and developed by Westyy (@Brad), who has years of experience in Habbo Hotel private servers. We strive to offer the best, free Habbo Hotel experience, in addition to superior performance and professional staff members who are dedicated to keeping its users safe and involved within the community. In addition, Fusion Hotel utilizes the latest technology in hardware and software. By using our hardware and software to its fullest potential, we can guarantee a seamless, safe, and secure experience to all of our users.

The purpose of this project is to allow users to experience Habbo Hotel without having to pay for credits. This is a place to meet new and existing friends, play games, and simply have fun. It is a richly colourful, multi-dimensional virtual community and game environment to which users join by creating a fully customized online character. From there, users can explore a wide variety of spaces and millions of rooms created by other users in the virtual community, play a variety of games, connect with friends, decorate their own room, and have fun through creativity and self expression.

Fusion Hotel is a professionally ran and managed Habbo Hotel server ran by three experienced and mature individuals. Static Hotel has been up for not to long now, and looks into growing its community base and building a stable and friendly economy. Fusion Hotel has a team of developers that are constantly updating the hotel with the latest updates, new features, and add-ons. Our team of professional staff members are looking into building a standard, yet unique hotel that will be a second-home for our users - and we plan on starting today! Below are a few information and details regarding the features and what we have to offer at Fusion Hotel.

Fusion Hotel has a community that is very active, and a user-base the loves to meet new people. So we can definitely say that you will be welcomed into join our community any time - any day. Our staff team are full of professional individuals who has undergo training before joining the team to make sure they handle your situations or any other situation in a calm and professional mannered way. All staff members are welcoming, and are ready to guide and help you while you are playing Fusion Hotel.
A few Features on Fusion Hotel :
  • Stable PlusEMU (credits to Brad & Sledmore)
  • Organized Catalogue (The latest furniture, limited edition, and plenty more!)
  • Wired Furniture
  • Custom User Interface
  • Groups and Homes
  • Free VIP membership (basic VIP commands are included)
  • New Chat Bubbles
Regarding Staff Roles & Our Staff team:

Fusion Hotel staff members are carefully selected, vetted, and fully trained users who develop, manage, and moderate the hotel. They make sure everything is running smoothly and the users are safe. Trial Moderator applications open every few months and three to five applicants are usually offered a position as a Trial Moderator. These users will be closely monitored and re-evaluated by the end of the month based on his or her performance. The users who show the most potential will be promoted to a full-time Moderator position.

We have a 5 paragraph staff guide that basically breaks down the rules and regulations of becoming of staff member. We make sure every staff members is trained accurately no matter how much or how little their past experience(s) are. Every applicant is required to work their way up through promotions in our staff program, we do not hire anyone to a direct rank without starting them from the trial moderator position.

Screenshots
index.png

me2.png

32a63d6cbfd739fb6fe0a9dad02e0807.png

staff.png

a71eaf5461616f3e8aa3f9e903524789.png
Visit Fusion Hotel & Signup today:

Last edited:

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Name change? And your logo is the same one as Fatal Hotel except it's blue :)

Rebel

Dec 24, 2015
If you are gonna mug off fatal's logo and my banner at least make it look decent.
banner.png

7seDYgU.png

Fucking nonce.
In reality you've robbed everything from Habbo.com along with every retro so you can't really say it's yours. I can't either I take not credit for other people's work. I just use it and be thankful. If you wanna be a butthurt kind about it feel free too.

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
You should try to create your own logo/images for the news on the homepage, due to other people creating them. Other than that, good luck.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Thanks for stating the obvious, love hearing the same excuse about the reason behind this is because its from Habbo. I'm sure you've heard this from many other people but ill bring it up again.. The old community with the players that actually respected each other and did there own work was the real community, now its all take and grab and then think they can get users with 0% effort. Other than the history lesson.. good luck with Fusion Hotel?

P.S That logo has nothing to do with Habbo. :up:

Last edited:

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Thanks for stating the obvious, love hearing the same excuse about the reason behind this is because its from Habbo. I'm sure you've heard this from many other people but ill bring it up again.. The old community with the players that actually respected each other and did there own work was the real community, now its all take and grab and then think they can get users with 0% effort. Other than the history lesson.. good luck with Fusion Hotel?

P.S That logo has nothing to do with Habbo. :up:

Taking a few images or an image is no biggy, Almost 80% of the Habbo Retro community are taking Habboons news article images, or just the news articles itself. I've seen multiple Habbo Retros duplicate Habboon's CMS that it almost looks like a replica. Also, you're right... The community before this, everyone brought their own ideas and creations to the table, but I guess that's just how things operate now. :down:;)

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Taking a few images or an image is no biggy, Almost 80% of the Habbo Retro community are taking Habboons news article images, or just the news articles itself. I've seen multiple Habbo Retros duplicate Habboon's CMS that it almost looks like a replica. Also, you're right... The community before this, everyone brought their own ideas and creations to the table, but I guess that's just how things operate now. :down:;)
Funny you're saying this, when you ripped plently from my cms :/

Rebel

Dec 24, 2015
Funny you're saying this, when you ripped plently from my cms :/
In all fairness the stuff we're using got released in Habsay Leaked CMS and the only thing we used from I was. Statistics on me page and index page. And values site.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
In all fairness the stuff we're using got released in Habsay Leaked CMS and the only thing we used from I was. Statistics on me page and index page. And values site.
And topbg, and a few other things that I noticed were removed

I'd probably have given you the stats code if you'd asked

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
And topbg, and a few other things that I noticed were removed

I'd probably have given you the stats code if you'd asked

Topbg? Lol The current top bg is a CSS based script. The only thing similar to Peace Hotel is possibly the "Hotel Statistics" located on the me page. Everything else is based of the Static Hotel CMS which was released on a rival forum (RZ). The index is default which came along with StaticCMS (RevCMS theme). :lol: There was NOTHING ripped from your CMS lad.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Topbg? Lol The current top bg is a CSS based script. The only thing similar to Peace Hotel is possibly the "Hotel Statistics" located on the me page. Everything else is based of the Static Hotel CMS which was released on a rival forum (RZ). The index is default which came along with StaticCMS (RevCMS theme). :lol: There was NOTHING ripped from your CMS lad.
wowsoCSS
That index still has my edits in the CSS..

Not to mention my anti layer7 script..

Don't lie man

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
i would assume this is a very good hotel,but how would i know this hotel won't shutdown like 99% hotels for whatever bullshit that goes downKappaClaus,also i don't see why you have loads of staff besides westyy and sarbaz this hotel seems like it gets no more then 13+. looks no different from the other hotels running on revcms,also don't take this as in a insult.
KP7cdZx.png

Last edited:

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
If you already know this then why are you becoming one of these kids? You should know better and should know what expectations are needed to actually get users to stay.. especially when there is a ton of retros out there that use the same boring junk. Rushing & Copying is not the answer.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
i would assume this is a very good hotel,but how would i know this hotel won't shutdown like 99% hotels for whatever bullshit that goes downKappaClaus,also i don't see why you you have loads of staff besides westyy and sarbaz this hotel seems like it gets no more then 13+. looks no different from the other hotels running on revcms,also don't take this as in a insult.
KP7cdZx.png
I thought I was the only one who noticed that this thread seems to be ripped off from Static's advertisement thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread