Flash Fusion-Hotel.COM ★ Stable EMU ★ Daily Backups ★ CleanCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I thought I was the only one who noticed that this thread seems to be ripped off from Static's advertisement thread.
Just to clear this up, me & sarbaz did own static-hotel.com which he did the staff banning guide for. It's clearly obvious he's used the same one but forgot to rename it at different parts & for the cms part, I don't touch any of that. That ain't my job.

Few Quick updates.
I'm still debating either to move emulators to a Java one (not too sure). But here's progress on the current one.
  • Group forums are nearly finished.
  • PRODUCTION-201603311227-19739340 is going live soon.
  • Chat Text colours coded.
  • HC Subscriptions & gifts has been started.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Just to clear this up, me & sarbaz did own static-hotel.com which he did the staff banning guide for. It's clearly obvious he's used the same one but forgot to rename it at different parts & for the cms part, I don't touch any of that. That ain't my job.

Few Quick updates.
I'm still debating either to move emulators to a Java one (not too sure). But here's progress on the current one.
What java emulators you got in mind? I wouldn't mind going completely linux hosted..
I was thinking comet or the generals emu.. articus?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
What java emulators you got in mind? I wouldn't mind going completely linux hosted..
I was thinking comet or the generals emu.. articus?
not sure yet, taking a look at comet at the moment.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012

Few Quick updates.

If you need help creating custom chat colours, send me a PM and I can show you what to do.
Also, you've probably fixed alot of the structures. But if you need any help with any them or with the new sanction system feel free to ask.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
If you need help creating custom chat colours, send me a PM and I can show you what to do.
Also, you've probably fixed alot of the structures. But if you need any help with any them or with the new sanction system feel free to ask.
Thank you for your offer! I will get in touch if I Do! much appreciated.

I'm no longer part of Fusion.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I thought I was the only one who noticed that this thread seems to be ripped off from Static's advertisement thread.

Static's advertisement was my advertisement, I wrote it for Static. I owned Static Hotel alongside Brad (Westyy).

For the past week or so our client was down due to our proxy having issues, I have resolved the issue. You should now be able to access the client (in-game), Fusion is back up!

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
The hotel isn't online anymore. At least site wise. I assume it's closed?

50c23e6eda4d79aa0b58ea2ed0bfc6c6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread