+ Furniture Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

iZodiac

Jun 18, 2016
Hey guys, I have this weird bug on my retro with one specific furni and it's the Audience Bench for the football. Here's what happens when you try to sit on it when you use it 3 times and it stacks itself:

wl6ax.png

I've been trying to fix this problem for hours. Even changing the stack_height, height_adjustable in the DB, etc. It's an R63B with PlusEMU. Any guidelines? I really appreciate it in advance. Sorry if it's a noob question, I'm quite new to this all haha.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The only thing I can think of is changing the stack_height, typing :update cata all and then purchasing a new one and seeing if there's a difference at all.

Stoffiss

Jun 6, 2016
I have the same problem, height_adjustable work for all objects but the ones that have sitting enabled. Is there something missing in the code somehwere? And in what emulator file can we find it?

Stoffiss

Jun 6, 2016
What Emulator are you using? Is it Plus Emulator Sledmore Edition?

Tell me what emulator your using with a link to the emulator and link me to the database you used.
Thank you so much! I am using PlusEmu, this pack includes both database & emulator.

Here are some scans too:
Note that the furniture in question lacks a value for adjustable_height in the furniture table in this db, but I added it and it still didn't work (1.0,1.5,2.0). Thank you in advance!

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Thank you so much! I am using PlusEmu, this pack includes both database & emulator.

Here are some scans too:
Note that the furniture in question lacks a value for adjustable_height in the furniture table in this db, but I added it and it still didn't work (1.0,1.5,2.0). Thank you in advance!
Use these files,

Emulator ~

SWFS ~

Database ~

Using these Files, Should not give you any ERRORS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread