[Furni Pack] Mario's R63 Furni Pack 1.0 [Release]

Did these Furni Pack Help you in anyway?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
Hey Devbest,
I've recently begun a project to create a r63 catalogue. But decided to not carry on making it due to school etc.

So I've decided to release Furni Packs every month for YOU to add to your retro.

Instructions: There are ALOT of files, all you have to do is run the all of them and run the sqls, and extract all the swfs to the hof_furni.

Note: Some of the SQLS need to recoded or fixed. And remember to insert your page id in the sqls. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED that extra editting needs to be done to the sqls JS.

Enjoy!

Download:

UPDATE: 2.0 Release on May 15th
Credits:
30% to the Furni Releasers
50% to me
20% to @RyanzRetros

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Glad to see this kind of release but sad to see you stop your project. If you're not carrying on with the catalogue though, I shall continue it with a basic catalogue and do major edits. And one from scratch, before I leave retros.

Strangirs

Apr 12, 2015
Great release :) Alot of the stuff you can get yourself by going through the forums for about an hour,
but this sticks them all together!
Would have been amazing if you made them all one folder, one command!
Gotta separately install them so this isn't for lazy people :tired:

ChunkySugar

Apr 26, 2014
Great release :) Alot of the stuff you can get yourself by going through the forums for about an hour,
but this sticks them all together!
Would have been amazing if you made them all one folder, one command!
Gotta separately install them so this isn't for lazy people :tired:

I see what your saying, I already gathered everything. All you have to do is add your page id and run the sql and extract your swfs to your hof-furni file.

@RyanzRetros just download it and look at it. You might find something you need regardless to the rest.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I see what your saying, I already gathered everything. All you have to do is add your page id and run the sql and extract your swfs to your hof-furni file.

@RyanzRetros just download it and look at it. You might find something you need regardless to the rest.
When I start my catalogue will download, but will make a mirror as well.

Oct 11, 2014
Dude, you should fix the Furnidata. there's something like "30,129,02" and "301293 million". u used google translate?

ChunkySugar

Apr 26, 2014
As already warned above, some codes are broken may need be fixed. Release not suggested for lazy people and noobs.

Strangirs

Apr 12, 2015
Mario.png

For the people who can't be bothered with a few second download.

warm

Jun 8, 2014
16MB does says it all, How many furni are there in this pack!
Nice release by the way, Thanks.
And lastly, Good luck for your studies, all the BEST!

Users who are viewing this thread