Fresh Hotel has got a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Ash, one of the founders on fresh, had recently contacted me and pointed out that 'Fresh hotel' and 'limehotel' had received a threat from Sulake, well a serious DMCA should I say. I recon it's more serious then others and sulake is probably beeped off at the moment.

Here is the link to the PDF displaying the DMCA:

Ash had told Virtual Times that he is not willing to take any action, and will simply ignore it. He also said that in order for Sulake to take the site down themselves, they have to take him to court. And in order to take him to court, they have to find them. Which he said that they will apparently 'fail' because none of the domain companies he registered to know where he lives or anything, but only Muscab and some guy called Ryan EU know where he actually lives. What do you think will happen? Has sulake finally taken action, why did they wait so long? Is this FAKE?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Learn to research, Habplus and Zap had one.

Also, if the listed people use PayPal or a service where they receive payments and have their valid addresses in there then I'm sure that they MAY be handed over (not really sure, but with it being illegal operations).

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Learn to research, Habplus and Zap had one.

Also, if the listed people use PayPal or a service where they receive payments and have their valid addresses in there then I'm sure that they MAY be handed over (not really sure, but with it being illegal operations).
Learn to read, I said what will fresh do not, has any other hotel got one? -.-

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
received a threat from Sulake, well a serious DMCA should I say. I recon it's more serious then others and sulake is probably beeped off at the moment.

Learn to read, I said what will fresh do not, has any other hotel got one? -.-

Its a cease and desist.. Habplus and Zap Hotel have both received one and called it quits. I was referring to what you had written above, that is how prepared you were on your post you have no clue what you're talking about.

Thread closed due to stupid discussion (its not even a discussion or worthy of one)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread