Service Free graphics maker! :) (See desc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0b

Available for hire
Apr 15, 2015
Hi DevBest!

I'm here to write about a service I am offering to hotel owners about designing graphics for their hotel. This could be doing badges, editing ROTW images to be personal to the hotel, doing custom logos, maybe even having a shot at customs. I tried doing a custom throne but for some reason the images came out wrong. Anyway, I've spent about 3 weeks on designing badges and other stuff and I am willing to take requests via: Inbox, email, give me skype names, or just hotel names and I will be on to design things for you. Unfortunately I didn't upload any images as the links are broken, and for some reason it won't let me post images. But if you message me, I can give you imgur links.

So far; ROTW 3 image for Cabbo, Pink/Purple/White throne, custom badge sets for people, my own staff badges, my own artist badge, my own hotel logo, users faces, Radio image, (inbox for more)

Consider me, and I'm sorry I couldn't upload any images. All you gotta do is message!

-R0b

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Free graphics maker! :) (See desc.)

nah it aint free shit is expensive asf

R0b

Available for hire
Apr 15, 2015
@Leader lol thanks for pointing out the obvious mate :'D Donations are accepted but there ya go.

Klin

Jun 3, 2015
Hey there, I'm making a retro with a friend of mine, and we'll be in need of a graphic designer, are you interested in fulfilling that role?
Please contact me if you're interested.
Email: [email protected]
Kik: khalid_trad
I'll be looking forward working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread