Free - Coming Soon Landing Page - Release.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Okay so this is no biggie, in fact I mainly made it to get used to GitHub (makes sense in it's own unique way) anyhow, I'm releasing it for free (Obv).
It's coded in CSS3 & HTML5 with a hint of jQuery thrown in there as well.

However, I am doing something a little different with this template and any template I release form here on out. I will now be creating additional branches on Github with extra features that I'll be adding to the current template etc, and once a feature is working I will be releasing a V2 if you want to call it that.. That'll basically include updates, code tidy-ups and what not.

Anyway, enough from me. Preview:

1jiAM.jpeg

Download:

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
You didn't release this with a license.
Edit: You added one.

Awesome, 9/10!

Last edited:

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011

Not bad. You need to add some credits at the bottom though.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012

Not bad. You need to add some credits at the bottom though.
Plan on adding that next time man, I kind of rush finished it today. I also plan on adding a social networking column as well.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Pretty nice, your designs are fairly sick.

Off-topic: when I saw the thread title I was thinking "why the fuck would he post a thread releasing a layout if it's only 'coming soon'" trolol

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
Very nice, love to use onepage designs. I think the 'Sitename' and 'Send me updates' need emphasizing a little more however and you could possibly add a block for the footer -ie copyright, links, sponsors, powered by etc. :3

I really like it, you should think about joining themeforest.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If you're just releasing a template, shouldn't you be using ".html" as oppose to ".php", as it has nothing to do with PHP?

Other than that, looking good.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
It looks quite good :)
Still not quite sure on your image backgrounds you use, not sure if thats the best city photo to use or not..

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It looks quite good :)
Still not quite sure on your image backgrounds you use, not sure if thats the best city photo to use or not..
Thanks, I played around with a few but I needed one that would look decent enough when scrolling as well as being fixed, cheers anyway though :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Update: Basically, woke up early this morning with fuck all to do so I decided to create a branch and work on v2 - I personally think it's included everything people were asking for so I decided to share.

You can view it here:

The new demo can be seen (so you get a feel of the CSS3/jQuery features involved)

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Liking the work man, good job.

Personally i would remove those text shadows and use social icons which are all the same color to keep with the color scheme. I'd also add another column to the features

Users who are viewing this thread