Flash FluxRP - Your new life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
[NEW] Turfs are now available, currently have two turfs, another 10 or so will be added tomorrow.

Loads of new features added, commands have been re-done.
New client :)
hjz3hZx.png

1KkP3vH.png

Looks better.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
[NEW] Turfs are now available, currently have two turfs, another 10 or so will be added tomorrow.

Loads of new features added, commands have been re-done.
New client :)
hjz3hZx.png

1KkP3vH.png
Nice bro hopefully you can keep this up, Cause HabboLife RP is opening dont make that stop you !

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
One-Way Gates Coded
Beige Gates - Working Gates
Green Gates - Manager/Supervisor Gates
Black Gates - $10

Police have free entry to all gates.

OShLcMk.gif

New UI for MOTD notifications.
Old one was ugly af.
HX1x4EQ.png

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Your gates look well glitchy mate, highly recommend you to not use Rage Emu -.-

The gates have been tweaked since that Gif was made and now work better.
That fact the gates were glitchy has nothing to do with it being rage, these have been re-done from scratch.

Thank you for the recommendation but the emulator is actually quite stable, and it would be a shame at this stage to change emulator when so much recoding has already been done.

Most of the bugs, packets errors etc have been fixed. Methods that were very unesccary have been changed also.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
One-Way Gates Coded
Beige Gates - Working Gates
Green Gates - Manager/Supervisor Gates
Black Gates - $10

Police have free entry to all gates.

OShLcMk.gif

New UI for MOTD notifications.
Old one was ugly af.
HX1x4EQ.png
Have you just ripped @Meap ' s Habbo.swf from Habora?

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
It's easy to change it TBH anyone could do it you literally have to change like one number
Pretty sure it was originally my edited swf anyway where I edited in more chat colours and a ton of other things. Either way it's just the habbo.swf and he's pretty screwed now if he plans to update, because he wont be able to implement the edits in himself.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Pretty sure it was originally my edited swf anyway where I edited in more chat colours and a ton of other things. Either way it's just the habbo.swf and he's pretty screwed now if he plans to update, because he wont be able to implement the edits in himself.
This is the first time I've actually seen someone else edit the messages for you bar to show like most of the other ones on the swf do but none the less good luck with this hotel guys

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Thanks @Meap, not sure where that conversation was going.

Have you just ripped @Meap ' s Habbo.swf from Habora?
@Hashh nah I haven't ripped that it was the original habbo_new.swf that was released with rage 2.75 I've just edited it, not hard to change a 1 to a 3 and change widths of the frames.

eFAviXA.png

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hey Guys! I am one of the devs, I work with Hender on fluxRP and to get some more updates posted on this here is what is going on:
- Hair Salon has been created; you can only change you hair in the hair salon and only every other part of your outfit in the clothing store. Makes it more realistic and different.
- one way gates have been slightly edited so it's a little cleaner with opening and closing. Getting that timing right is slightly difficult.
- Recoding pet structure and going to be implementing custom pet commands based on roleplay features. Originally ragerp did not handle pets correct and failed to test if the string even started with the pet name.
- Robbing ATM is now based on strength for time, and intelligence for how many coins you steal.
- Slot machine has been slightly adjusted and fixed the broken furniture in the rolling
- packet error fixed for clothing when no booth was located in the room

Now anyone who says "eww you use rage" is just a pure idiot. Working with rage these past 2 weeks I have been very satisfied with most of it. Especially considering it handles a lot of things very well, but yes, it does need some work to get it work as it would if we used plus or any other RP emulator. Please give us ideas that would make it worth joining and I will see what I can do to add it in!
- Sent from Android Turbo

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
To be fair, this is the only RP using the files provided that are actually doing something to make it better upon the rage emulator of curse. Gates were already broken, and they fixed it. They want the best for this RP, not just all the rest of the money grabbing rp's. KUDOS

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Request Police /help tool.
P6OZIhQ.png

Police Tool

Ignore the amount of cadets and chiefs, 'twas a test.
dI3AWFF.png

*New*
Wood cutting skill added, chop down trees and sell the firewood for extra cash.
Farming, farm either carrots for food or weed to sell/smoke.
Weed farming is a TURF in the abondoned NPA base, looks very cool, check it out.

Brotein, buy this from the pharmacy,and use it for a +5STR boost for 5 minutes.
This will help you steal from ATM machines faster.

You can buy Energy drinks to store in your back pack, and drink them for +15 Energy.

You can buy MedKits from the pharmacy, and use them to heal a radom amount of health (20-60).

A quick tutorial has been built too, and Consoles have been added (clcik them for RoomHelp).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread