Recruiting FluxRP BETA Team

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Hello DevBest,
You may or not be aware that @JayCustom and myself once owned and developed FLUXRP. We are currently working a new version built upon PlusEMU on the latest Revision.

We are looking for members to join the Beta Team.

These people will be responsible for one or more of the following responsibilities:
  • Building highly detailed streets and buildings.
  • Designing pixel images.
  • Rigorously testing new features and giving feedback.
  • Brainstorming and giving new ideas for content.
Requirements
  • You must be available to do your chosen responsibilities, unexplained absence will void your account access.
  • You must have a Skype account for discussion through the group.
If you are interested in helping us out please explain below how available you could be, what you could be responsible for and why we should allow you access.

Or you can contact me on skype: Ballerboss40

m

Last edited:

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I'm available if you need me, also have a good understanding of the programming language. I know the basic understandings of most of the functionality, I can follow official naming conventions and write good, clean code.

I am pretty busy due to other projects but can commit 1-2 hours a day.

Also I wouldn't recommend hiring 10 members to your team, you wouldn't know who was coding what if you didn't implement a proper system like git hub or something, and the code could easily be leaked before release.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
I'm available if you need me, also have a good understanding of the programming language. I know the basic understandings of most of the functionality, I can follow official naming conventions and write good, clean code.

I am pretty busy due to other projects but can commit 1-2 hours a day.

Also I wouldn't recommend hiring 10 members to your team, you wouldn't know who was coding what if you didn't implement a proper system like git hub or something, and the code could easily be leaked before release.

Sorry, when I said help in the development process, i didn't mean to actually develop the source.
What I meant was people with innovation, to improve features and suggest different ones.
I have edited my thread to stop confusion.

I really do appreciate your interest into the development, we will be sure to contact you if we need more, technical, help.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Sorry, when I said help in the development process, i didn't mean to actually develop the source.
What I meant was people with innovation, to improve features and suggest different ones.
I have edited my thread to stop confusion.

I really do appreciate your interest into the development, we will be sure to contact you if we need more, technical, help.
If that was your intention, its a bit pointless making a thread just for that, just ask around from various people.

cammy

May 15, 2014
I'm the perfect candidate for this. I have all the skills you have listed and more. I see myself as a decent builder, great at pixel art and innovative. I cannot code however I can make furniture and customize SWF's.

I have past experience in role plays and can dedicate a lot of time towards the project.

Last edited:

amurphy565

May 24, 2016
Hi, I am not the best builder, but I can build fairly decent. I see myself as very imaginative and can give great ideas. It would be great to join your BETA join.
I look forward to your reply

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Thanks for the interest if you'd like to add me on Skype I'll get you an account when we're ready for people to test.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Beta codes will possibly be given out next weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Fleoh

Nov 8, 2016
Hey bud, I can definitely help you out.
I have a lot of experience creating high-detailed rooms on Habbo and Habbo-related games.
I am a graphics artist and can help create a map, I'll show you the one I made for a different RP once you add me on Skype.
I can be on approximately two to four hours per day, thus can help out with quite a bit of testing.
I am a web designer and developer, thus can help with various things on the website/forums if needed.
Contact me via Skype for I don't use this website, nor do I have permission to private message; my username is AlwaysSoaked

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Still after builders, desperately.
People who can actually build, not place blocks in straight lines.
Need a few to work on separate rooms, to get them done in-time.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Some jobs are coded now, so we could do with a few more people on, just add me on skype or message me for a beta code :)

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
I would but I dont want to steal ideas as i been working on Novic for about 6 1/2 months. @Hender ❤❤

Thank you for your interest in the project at least, I got a lot of requests and then when the time come to actually do some work everybody is offline :rolleyes:

Good Luck with Novic.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Thank you for your interest in the project at least, I got a lot of requests and then when the time come to actually do some work everybody is offline :rolleyes:

Good Luck with Novic.
In the future I will set a time to provide my features that no rp has yet. Thanks @Hender ❤❤

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
To those who may have replied and not got a code, or anyone reading this who would like to come and help:
C34S-C47L-FYRT
EC8G-YSUP-UNRS
F3X5-DXQF-FQ3W
FY8U-5K6E-FZA2
GNJH-UTWN-VNZK

Fluxrp.com

Users who are viewing this thread