FlameHotel - Need Vouch Generator Script/HTML code, somethin..

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
What's Up

I remember on Bobbalodge way back they had this message under on the me page under their motto.

Where they would have a bunch(more like loads) of voucher codes for people to enter on the credits page.

I would like some kind of code that will generate voucher codes, basically just letters and numbers put together. So that users will see it on their me page and that those codes will be in the housekeeping/database.

So people can get extra credits free without bugging me. :p

I don't have to have it but I would like if someone could code that.

I'll give you sum ice cream from the ice cream truck that's gunna run over someone one day. :)

Ran

Freelance Web Developer & Designer
Oct 1, 2010
Polomikey, I can afford more then what you can afford and for your information i have owned about 5/6 habbo retro's.

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
Sarcasm, stop lieing that is not what happened.
I don't want to embarres you here so just stop.

Lol Polomikey, if it came to you in 3 hours I'll put it back on, since I am knowing it works.

Ran

Oct 1, 2010
you don't need money to make a retro, therefor you make no sense.

Sarcasm, stop lieing that is not what happened.
I don't want to embarres you here so just stop.

Lol Polomikey, if it came to you in 3 hours I'll put it back on, since I am knowing it works.

How will you embarres me?
Oh wait your the one who fired all your staff because you think there noobs,
Your nice arn't yah?
And all i did was gave my self alot of credits.
wow, whats so bad about that?

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
How will you embarres me?
Oh wait your the one who fired all your staff because you think there noobs,
Your nice arn't yah?
And all i did was gave my self alot of credits.
wow, whats so bad about that?

Yet, all the staff members (jsut 3) I fired understands why they got fired and agrees with me. So fu$!?@#k off..
You can't just get mad at me because I fired u as co-owner.
It's my hotel, I AM THE OWNER I will do whateva I d!$#?@mn like to do.
Just because you said in the email you disagree with Kryptos on not having two owners don't mean to flip out on me.
I took his advice because I know what he is saying is right. All you are is a control freak. I have nothing else to say to you.

Ran

Oct 1, 2010
Yet, all the staff members (jsut 3) I fired understands why they got fired and agrees with me. So fu$!?@#k off..
You can't just get mad at me because I fired u as co-owner.
It's my hotel, I AM THE OWNER I will do whateva I d!$#?@mn like to do.
Just because you said in the email you disagree with Kryptos on not having two owners don't mean to flip out on me.
I took his advice because I know what he is saying is right. All you are is a control freak. I have nothing else to say to you.
For your information i didn't say anything about disagreeing with krypos or whateva his name is.
And i dont give a shit about your hotel. I honestly hope you get sued. And i can do what eva i dam want. I can use my other computer and hack into your
Hotel. yah neva know.

Users who are viewing this thread