FlameHotel - Need Vouch Generator Script/HTML code, somethin..

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
What's Up

I remember on Bobbalodge way back they had this message under on the me page under their motto.

Where they would have a bunch(more like loads) of voucher codes for people to enter on the credits page.

I would like some kind of code that will generate voucher codes, basically just letters and numbers put together. So that users will see it on their me page and that those codes will be in the housekeeping/database.

So people can get extra credits free without bugging me. :p

I don't have to have it but I would like if someone could code that.

I'll give you sum ice cream from the ice cream truck that's gunna run over someone one day. :)

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
Fine, yes. But please stop buggin me about staff. I'm getting annoyed. i'll make you staff intern. Because I don't know how well you can manage a boob.

Luqman

Sep 28, 2010
He means make a generator so if someone run's out of credits they can press a button and a voucher code will turn up. and it will be connected to the database/housekeeping to keep on making new Codes.

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
He means make a generator so if someone run's out of credits they can press a button and a voucher code will turn up. and it will be connected to the database/housekeeping to keep on making new Codes.
I know, was just saying I could spend a couple of hours making tons of codes but ok.

Ran

Freelance Web Developer & Designer
Oct 1, 2010
Because i "was" coding him a SMS system that i had finished and started the "Credz Gen" And he demoted and banned me so.

Users who are viewing this thread